Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 27-07-2022 01:47 PM

Feels rough, I basically carried my team but still rejected

Unregistered 27-07-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226453)
Sadly I am the joke, did a lot of coding during hackathon but end up got rejected …

shag bro but cheer up la

i got female friends also cannot code at all ( they tell me they spend 4hrs just to write 1 react component together... lol ) but cos they female, they get in LOL

damn funny.. then once inside, they got asked to join some "girl who code" organization

Unregistered 27-07-2022 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226460)
Feels rough, I basically carried my team but still rejected

Bro, they send you rejection email ah?

Unregistered 27-07-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226471)
Bro, they send you rejection email ah?

Nah they haven't, I saw the other posts saying means rejected.

I asked HR what the status meant and it turns out NO results have been released yet.

Starting to wonder who got notified last Sunday

Unregistered 27-07-2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226482)

I asked HR what the status meant and it turns out NO results have been released yet.

Yeah sia wa Lau, who is that guy that said his team completed before lunch hour?! Make me almost go red light district sell butt sia wtf

Unregistered 27-07-2022 11:37 PM

Quote:

I see. But having different taleo status like selection/completed kinda means that they have already made a decision....

Unregistered 27-07-2022 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226499)
Yeah sia wa Lau, who is that guy that said his team completed before lunch hour?! Make me almost go red light district sell butt sia wtf

Tbh, you can't 100% believe what others say here. Some just trolling and trying to make you feel bad.

Although it is true that people with cs background may perform better than the rest, but that is all because they are from cs. Without cs background, they probably just perform normal like the rest. After all, it is a grad programme meant for people from different background. Hence, grad programme for a reason. If they think they so good in coding, join this programme for what when they say it is **** lol.

Unregistered 27-07-2022 11:48 PM

Quote:

HR still HR, they might have done callings to verbally notify candidates, but NO results release to them black&white via email. Dk whether it is a good thing to be in selection or completed.

Unregistered 28-07-2022 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226510)
HR still HR, they might have done callings to verbally notify candidates, but NO results release to them black&white via email. Dk whether it is a good thing to be in selection or completed.

Diam la pubor

Unregistered 28-07-2022 12:54 AM

Hi. Just to leave my own experience. I also attended the recent TT6. I saw my taleo status turn from selection to completed and thought I was rejected. But the shortlisted email came after that for me. Not to give false hope but maybe wait abit longer cause still got chance.