Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 29-03-2024 11:29 AM

From enterprise Singapore and still yet to receive bonus/compensation letter..

Unregistered 30-03-2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272935)
From enterprise Singapore and still yet to receive bonus/compensation letter..

so how is it?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:08 AM

PB grade

asking for fellow preggy friend. is it normal for pregnant staff who went on ML to get performance grade D? with grade D, it's like the management totally don't recognize the contributions and hardwork that the staff has done over the past 7 months, is this fair to pregnant staff and anyway could they appeal for at least c- grade? who can they send their appeals to when management doesn't seem to help?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273145)
asking for fellow preggy friend. is it normal for pregnant staff who went on ML to get performance grade D? with grade D, it's like the management totally don't recognize the contributions and hardwork that the staff has done over the past 7 months, is this fair to pregnant staff and anyway could they appeal for at least c- grade? who can they send their appeals to when management doesn't seem to help?

D is usually bad news. Even on maternity some people on here have gotten C or even C+.

It just indicates the staff is at risk of performance management. If you are really upset, the only way is either go through union or to write to HR (which may or may not make the situation worse).

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273118)
so how is it?

Still don’t have lol

Unregistered 31-03-2024 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273146)
D is usually bad news. Even on maternity some people on here have gotten C or even C+.

It just indicates the staff is at risk of performance management. If you are really upset, the only way is either go through union or to write to HR (which may or may not make the situation worse).

would writing to HR works? HR would probably check with the management and management will only find excuses saying things like the staff doesn't complete her work and didnt meet their expectations. but in fact the management is just trying to reserve these good grades for other colleagues since this friend of mine has already left the ministry due to nasty management taking this opportunity to kick her. just feel that friend of mine doesn't deserve to get this ending. get kicked out due to pregnancy/ not in good books with the management, still being nasty by giving her a D grade. didnt know there would be such agency that would even do that

Unregistered 31-03-2024 05:50 AM

friend = ts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273149)
would writing to HR works? HR would probably check with the management and management will only find excuses saying things like the staff doesn't complete her work and didnt meet their expectations. but in fact the management is just trying to reserve these good grades for other colleagues since this friend of mine has already left the ministry due to nasty management taking this opportunity to kick her. just feel that friend of mine doesn't deserve to get this ending. get kicked out due to pregnancy/ not in good books with the management, still being nasty by giving her a D grade. didnt know there would be such agency that would even do that

friend = ts ?

you asked for a recourse channel, and a proper one has been suggested, but somehow you feel the HR is also prejudiced against you? they’re obliged to go through the due review proccesses and checks, which shld involve people with no conflict of interest.

why would you feel that the whole organisation is against you? is there something you’re not telling us?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 08:23 AM

Quote:

which ministry?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 08:59 AM

Quote:

if she feels she has a strong case, take it up through union or MOM, let the facts come out. If not, it is just one side of the story.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 09:26 AM

Quote:

this might just be more common everywhere than we think