Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 02-12-2022 11:23 AM

Folks in CS are obsessed with bonuses for some reason. I guess that's what happens when you don't have transferable skills to the private sector and are stuck in the same org for life.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236290)
avc and pb any difference between contract and full time? for pb, any gauge on how many months for avg performer in MCI? HR refuse to tell me say its secret haha

No different for contract and perm. PB difference based in your grade

Unregistered 02-12-2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236293)
Folks in CS are obsessed with bonuses for some reason. I guess that's what happens when you don't have transferable skills to the private sector and are stuck in the same org for life.

Dun be salty….get a life…..a lot of folks in CS do work in private previously

Unregistered 02-12-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236303)
No different for contract and perm. PB difference based in your grade

not sure how is the grade like in MCI, but coming in as a fresh grad. I looked around and it appears that the norm for avg performance bonus is like 1 month across most ministry? is that true? tyty

Unregistered 02-12-2022 06:02 PM

please help!

anyone here working in polytechnic non-acad route? performance bonus and increment advice for grade c.. i'm in IPS 5E

Unregistered 02-12-2022 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236304)
Dun be salty….get a life…..a lot of folks in CS do work in private previously

So? ****ing rejects sucking on the tit of the taxpayer, worthless parasites, braindead paper pushers. Know your place.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 08:52 PM

Is performance bonus based on MX or designation?

Unregistered 02-12-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236346)
So? ****ing rejects sucking on the tit of the taxpayer, worthless parasites, braindead paper pushers. Know your place.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236293)

Unregistered 02-12-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236346)

Haha.. Say all you want. With all the bonuses we are collecting we will likely pay higher income tax than you :). Not even sure if you pay any tax or just paying for paltry gst which u would have collected ban with all the GST support packages.. Hehe