Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 06-12-2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192603)
If promoted to the next grade, what’s the promotion increment amount like ?? Is it pegged to start at lower tier of the next grade salary range ?

grades are overlapping so the chances of what u said happening is very low

Unregistered 07-12-2021 11:16 PM

If you didnt request for posting, then suddenly boss mention that you will be posted to other place then he mention that its for you to take up a higher job grade, means what ah?

Unregistered 08-12-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192839)
If you didnt request for posting, then suddenly boss mention that you will be posted to other place then he mention that its for you to take up a higher job grade, means what ah?

means u suck and he doesnt want you

Unregistered 10-12-2021 11:03 PM

Deduction

Hi all. I have just received my payslip and i saw there is a deduction for OODQ (MOY). Anyone knows what is that stands for? I tried googling but cant find the answer. Thank you for yr help!

Unregistered 11-12-2021 07:51 PM

Question

If I have a annual confirmation increment in Dec 2021 as i join in Dec 2020
Will I be able to get a merit increment in Apr 2022?

The Apr 2022 will be pro-rated or will be full since I worked from Apr 2021 - Apr 2022?

Annual increment was 4% on Dec 2021

Unregistered 11-12-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193395)
Question

The Apr 2022 will be pro-rated or will be full since I worked from Apr 2021 - Apr 2022?

will be full

Unregistered 12-12-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193395)
Question

you can check with your HR

Unregistered 15-12-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192839)

In America, they call this the "dance of the lemons" or "passing the trash". It is a mechanism to redeploy ineffective staff in the hopes that another role is a better fit for them. It is way easier to redeploy than just fire you.

Either way, it's bad news for you. You don't magically get redeploy without someone triggering it. So it is safe to say you are not wanted. If it is indeed the "dance of the lemons", you are THE WORST performing employee in your organization. Your bonus is not going to be great and the new place you are going to will already have a bad impression of you.

Unregistered 15-12-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193835)
In America, they call this the "dance of the lemons" or "passing the trash". It is a mechanism to redeploy ineffective staff in the hopes that another role is a better fit for them. It is way easier to redeploy than just fire you.

Either way, it's bad news for you. You don't magically get redeploy without someone triggering it. So it is safe to say you are not wanted. If it is indeed the "dance of the lemons", you are THE WORST performing employee in your organization. Your bonus is not going to be great and the new place you are going to will already have a bad impression of you.

But it's for a higher job grade, aka promotion. So he should keep up the bad work. :o

Unregistered 15-12-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193836)
But it's for a higher job grade, aka promotion. So he should keep up the bad work. :o

Actually, what does higher job grade mean? Promote to a higher grade, it is a promotion. Asking you to leave and work at a "higher job grade" without increase in pay, then it is just an excuse. They just want you to leave. The OP who post this will know which is which. Since they did not even ask him and just inform him he is posted out, my money is that they are getting rid of him. People who are being groomed normally knows about their redeployment more than 6 mths in advance.