Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

greenerpastures 26-11-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191492)
Can some1 explain how are the bonuses of the likes of mas/edb higher than the rest of civil service when they do not have mid yr/end yr bonus and aws??? If u add these components tgt with perf bonus, aren’t they almost the same?

there are all sorts of way to structure the pay package.

these are all roughly the same:

(i) $5k per month, 1mth mid year, 1 mth yr end, 13th month, 1.5mth PB for average performer

(ii) $5k per month, no bonuses at all except 13th month, 3.5mth PB for average performer

(iii) $5k per month, no bonuses at all except 13th month, 1.5mth PB for average performer plus company-specific bonus for economic performance that year, which is usually 2mth

(iv) $6.25k per month, no bonuses at all, not even 13th month; 1.2mth PB for average performer

endless iterations.

What is important is annual package.

Unregistered 26-11-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenerpastures (Post 191617)
there are all sorts of way to structure the pay package.

these are all roughly the same:

(i) $5k per month, 1mth mid year, 1 mth yr end, 13th month, 1.5mth PB for average performer

(ii) $5k per month, no bonuses at all except 13th month, 3.5mth PB for average performer

(iii) $5k per month, no bonuses at all except 13th month, 1.5mth PB for average performer plus company-specific bonus for economic performance that year, which is usually 2mth

(iv) $6.25k per month, no bonuses at all, not even 13th month; 1.2mth PB for average performer

endless iterations.

What is important is annual package.

Therefore, assuming the monthly salary of someone in civil service and someone in mas/edb is the same, and they get the same PB, which one will end up with a higher annual package?

Unregistered 26-11-2021 01:59 PM

i just got seconded from a stat board to ministry...will i get the bonus

Unregistered 26-11-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191632)
i just got seconded from a stat board to ministry...will i get the bonus

you follow your parent stat board since they are the ones paying you

Unregistered 01-12-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191484)
my chopper is ready for those who want to chop KKJ

Why must chop KKJ? KKJ useless?

Unregistered 01-12-2021 08:37 PM

Bonus scheme

Hi hi, anyone can advice the bonus scheme for MOH/HSA?

I'm from healthcare and our bonuses typically is just 1 month AWS and 2-2.5months of performance/company bonus. Total package would be about 15-15.5months.

Is ministry/stat board the same?

Unregistered 02-12-2021 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191484)
my chopper is ready for those who want to chop KKJ

Don’t bring your sammyboy filth into this forum

Unregistered 02-12-2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191611)
From reading past posts on their bonus structure they don’t appear to have mid-year, year-end and aws

yup, same as IMDA, they lump it together as something called corporate bonuses that are given out same time as PB which is after every financial year like April or May the following year.

I have experienced both structures, conclusion is, I would prefer an MX structure, you work and you get what you deserve accordingly at the right month and not have to drag until after the financial year then you collect them.

Unregistered 04-12-2021 12:13 PM

Anyone knows the salary range for MOE MX-13 grade ?

Unregistered 05-12-2021 04:59 PM

If promoted to the next grade, what’s the promotion increment amount like ?? Is it pegged to start at lower tier of the next grade salary range ?