Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 06-03-2021 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157807)
I dont mind being called a servant as long as the money and bonus are good. Last time all those work oil and gas, bank, aviation laughing at CS cos bonus so little compared to them.. now whos laughing?.. if u envy CS people go work Sheng Shiong.. more bonus for u..

Don't talk in this manner..I am in oil & gas. CS cannot even match my monthly salary. CS likes to justify that variable component part of bonus will be high.

Your perspective is fundamentally not right.

But I must give credit that CS will not retrench.

Unregistered 06-03-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157949)
Don't talk in this manner..I am in oil & gas. CS cannot even match my monthly salary. CS likes to justify that variable component part of bonus will be high.

Your perspective is fundamentally not right.

But I must give credit that CS will not retrench.

Oil & gas here too, trading cpy. No need to talk about base, CS cannot compete on the VB front either esp in the last 2 years.

Unregistered 07-03-2021 10:22 AM

CS good

CS no retrenchment
CS money every month comes in
CS lotsa or manpower, one agency 1 CEO, 2DCEO and lotsa of directors
CS can hire lotsa of contract workers and make contract workers work like siao for re contract
CS is the best place to grow your other incomes
We still don’t know how many properties etc our senior management had

Unregistered 07-03-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157951)
Oil & gas here too, trading cpy. No need to talk about base, CS cannot compete on the VB front either esp in the last 2 years.

Those never work CS will never understand.. apart from money still got many perks.. CS is no need go to sleep and worry if u got retrenched the next day.. and i also like the one year 3 times bonus, though last year no Jul and Dec bonus.. plus CS got good training grants to go for courses, yearly got a couple of team cohesion at great places..

Unregistered 07-03-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158002)
Those never work CS will never understand.. apart from money still got many perks.. CS is no need go to sleep and worry if u got retrenched the next day.. and i also like the one year 3 times bonus, though last year no Jul and Dec bonus.. plus CS got good training grants to go for courses, yearly got a couple of team cohesion at great places..

Private sector pays much more. Hard truths.

Unregistered 07-03-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158005)

Really hard truth. I can do away with all of these wu wa bo if they pay me more :)

Unregistered 07-03-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158007)
Really hard truth. I can do away with all of these wu wa bo if they pay me more :)

Provided it is truly private e.g Non-GLC else you are better off in CS :P

Unregistered 07-03-2021 04:14 PM

Bankers working in foreign banks (CS, jp Morgan) after 10 years of working easily 11 to 15K per month.

Unregistered 07-03-2021 04:56 PM

Okay lah bring a farmer is great. Work life balance to seont more time with loved one and the extra time to do trading rather than slogging away like a cow

Unregistered 07-03-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158005)

then go back to private sector lah your prick