Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2024 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 272281)
It is different for each agency. In some agency the base (average) rate is indicted in the notification letter.

Hi thanks for your reply. Can share which SB u know and how much?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272321)
Is this ministry or SB? Wondering if among ministry it is also different?

Understand that this year there is a reduction in bonus %. I have checked in with a few friends from different ministries.

Unregistered 25-03-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272049)
C+ able to get 2.5 months for MX12?

Hi for those get c+ which is 2 months. What is the expected annual increment like?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272478)
Hi for those get c+ which is 2 months. What is the expected annual increment like?

5-10% is reasonable

Unregistered 26-03-2024 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272484)
5-10% is reasonable

5-10% of basic salary or gross salary?

Unregistered 26-03-2024 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272507)
5-10% of basic salary or gross salary?

for a 5-10% increment, it means your basic salary is in the lower range of the grade

Unregistered 26-03-2024 12:16 PM

Does anyone know what is the average grade a second year should get? Is it a B?

Unregistered 26-03-2024 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272530)
Does anyone know what is the average grade a second year should get? Is it a B?

no average grade is always C. B will only come if you do consistently above beyond your current grade

Unregistered 26-03-2024 06:00 PM

mx11
C+ and C how much PB?

Unregistered 26-03-2024 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272519)
for a 5-10% increment, it means your basic salary is in the lower range of the grade

So is it 5-10% increment of the basic salary or gross salary?

Unregistered 26-03-2024 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272570)
mx11
C+ and C how much PB?

C+ is 1 month
C is 0.5 month

Unregistered 26-03-2024 11:00 PM

Mx

Mx12 B - around 2.35

Unregistered 27-03-2024 06:31 AM

Hi does anyone know where to view pb compensation statement or pb details in workday? They say it will be released today however there is nothing in my workday. TIA!

Unregistered 27-03-2024 05:40 PM

Still see nothing in workday :(

Unregistered 27-03-2024 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272578)
C+ is 1 month
C is 0.5 month

Commented by a MX14

MX11 C 2 months C+2.5 months

Unregistered 27-03-2024 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272713)
Commented by a MX14

MX11 C 2 months C+2.5 months

This seems quite decent. Not much of a reduction (if any).

COVID-19 28-03-2024 10:31 AM

I didn't join from 1 Jan 2023 so if I prorate, if I joined for the full year, would have been 2.39 months, C performer, 2 grades above fresh grad in my stat board.
But increment is really low, 0.5%.

Unregistered 28-03-2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COVID-19 (Post 272786)
I didn't join from 1 Jan 2023 so if I prorate, if I joined for the full year, would have been 2.39 months, C performer, 2 grades above fresh grad in my stat board.
But increment is really low, 0.5%.

general scheme increment are usually low

Unregistered 28-03-2024 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272628)
Hi does anyone know where to view pb compensation statement or pb details in workday? They say it will be released today however there is nothing in my workday. TIA!

Can view under your profile, action, compensation benefit history

Fluffpug 29-03-2024 09:55 AM

more data points for this year.

MX11 equivalent, C - 2 months
MX12 equivalent, B - 2.5 months

Unregistered 29-03-2024 11:29 AM

From enterprise Singapore and still yet to receive bonus/compensation letter..

Unregistered 30-03-2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272935)
From enterprise Singapore and still yet to receive bonus/compensation letter..

so how is it?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:08 AM

PB grade

asking for fellow preggy friend. is it normal for pregnant staff who went on ML to get performance grade D? with grade D, it's like the management totally don't recognize the contributions and hardwork that the staff has done over the past 7 months, is this fair to pregnant staff and anyway could they appeal for at least c- grade? who can they send their appeals to when management doesn't seem to help?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273145)
asking for fellow preggy friend. is it normal for pregnant staff who went on ML to get performance grade D? with grade D, it's like the management totally don't recognize the contributions and hardwork that the staff has done over the past 7 months, is this fair to pregnant staff and anyway could they appeal for at least c- grade? who can they send their appeals to when management doesn't seem to help?

D is usually bad news. Even on maternity some people on here have gotten C or even C+.

It just indicates the staff is at risk of performance management. If you are really upset, the only way is either go through union or to write to HR (which may or may not make the situation worse).

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273118)
so how is it?

Still don’t have lol

Unregistered 31-03-2024 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273146)
D is usually bad news. Even on maternity some people on here have gotten C or even C+.

It just indicates the staff is at risk of performance management. If you are really upset, the only way is either go through union or to write to HR (which may or may not make the situation worse).

would writing to HR works? HR would probably check with the management and management will only find excuses saying things like the staff doesn't complete her work and didnt meet their expectations. but in fact the management is just trying to reserve these good grades for other colleagues since this friend of mine has already left the ministry due to nasty management taking this opportunity to kick her. just feel that friend of mine doesn't deserve to get this ending. get kicked out due to pregnancy/ not in good books with the management, still being nasty by giving her a D grade. didnt know there would be such agency that would even do that

Unregistered 31-03-2024 05:50 AM

friend = ts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273149)
would writing to HR works? HR would probably check with the management and management will only find excuses saying things like the staff doesn't complete her work and didnt meet their expectations. but in fact the management is just trying to reserve these good grades for other colleagues since this friend of mine has already left the ministry due to nasty management taking this opportunity to kick her. just feel that friend of mine doesn't deserve to get this ending. get kicked out due to pregnancy/ not in good books with the management, still being nasty by giving her a D grade. didnt know there would be such agency that would even do that

friend = ts ?

you asked for a recourse channel, and a proper one has been suggested, but somehow you feel the HR is also prejudiced against you? they’re obliged to go through the due review proccesses and checks, which shld involve people with no conflict of interest.

why would you feel that the whole organisation is against you? is there something you’re not telling us?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 08:23 AM

Quote:

which ministry?

Unregistered 31-03-2024 08:59 AM

Quote:

if she feels she has a strong case, take it up through union or MOM, let the facts come out. If not, it is just one side of the story.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 09:26 AM

Quote:

this might just be more common everywhere than we think

Unregistered 31-03-2024 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273163)
if she feels she has a strong case, take it up through union or MOM, let the facts come out. If not, it is just one side of the story.

That's right. Rather than listening to one side of the story. She has her rights to report mishandling of performance grading and ask for justification and let the investigation commence.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273163)

usually if raised unhappiness about our appraisal grade the staff will be condemned and as public or civil servant we cannot even voice out in social media to make it known to others about what the company did to us. going through union is ntuc union? never hear of that Union before. suggest going to MP and get them to investigate if she feels she has strong injustice, just that not sure how MPs are going to help us

Unregistered 31-03-2024 11:04 AM

if you are still on contract that D grade means you may be asked to go.
Careful to complain will be condemn for all government sectors. Report to MOM.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 11:21 AM

Highly like op got performance issue, but try to link it to her being pregnant.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273169)
That's right. Rather than listening to one side of the story. She has her rights to report mishandling of performance grading and ask for justification and let the investigation commence.

yes, ask your hr and report via the channels. be prepared with details of your work so as to justify

Unregistered 31-03-2024 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273184)
Highly like op got performance issue, but try to link it to her being pregnant.

won’t link to pregnancy. Most likely D is because of the person issue…management Cfm got a lot of reasons to give D de…but normally pregnant cases dun get D

Unregistered 31-03-2024 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273188)
won’t link to pregnancy. Most likely D is because of the person issue…management Cfm got a lot of reasons to give D de…but normally pregnant cases dun get D

person issue usually is because not in good books with management. it happens everywhere. don't care which agency. there's always favoritism and management pets who will get to climb higher and faster

Unregistered 31-03-2024 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273192)
person issue usually is because not in good books with management. it happens everywhere. don't care which agency. there's always favoritism and management pets who will get to climb higher and faster

this is the problem why it is always very unfair to based on supervisor and bosses feedbacks only. they should include in peers feedbacks so that there's fairness in placed.

Unregistered 31-03-2024 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273182)
usually if raised unhappiness about our appraisal grade the staff will be condemned and as public or civil servant we cannot even voice out in social media to make it known to others about what the company did to us. going through union is ntuc union? never hear of that Union before. suggest going to MP and get them to investigate if she feels she has strong injustice, just that not sure how MPs are going to help us

Union is either AUSBE or AUPE

Unregistered 31-03-2024 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273145)

Correct me if I am wrong, what I understand is that it is not easy to grade someone a D. The direct boss will have lots of explanations to provide to HR to justify why this staff was given a "D.", this includes what actions the boss did when first noticed the problem (staff) and what was the follow up by the unsatisfactory staff which eventually lead to the "D". That's why previously no matter how my colleagues take advantage of the system and underperforming, they still get a C, at least, because the boss doesn't want to waste the energy to explain to HR.

If your friend has solid evidence to prove her case, she may report to higher up.