Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shopee fresh grad pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11930-shopee-fresh-grad-pay.html)

Unregistered 01-11-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188835)
wow I agree

why don't you post your IC, real name and address so that we can verify that you're indeed, a real human dumbass and not a bot.

LOL

rekt

Unregistered 02-11-2021 01:36 AM

Quote:

wow I agree

why don't you post your IC, real name and address so that we can verify that you're indeed, a real human dumbass and not a bot.

Sounds like someone didn't get into Shopee.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 188835)
wow i agree

why don't you post your ic, real name and address so that we can verify that you're indeed, a real human dumbass and not a bot.

hahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered 02-11-2021 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188843)
Sounds like someone didn't get into Shopee.

lol imagine arguing with each other over a place in a China style tech sweatshop that runs an online shopping mall selling crappy China goods

Unregistered 02-11-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188825)
actually most people here cant even get shopee SWE offer and pass their interview

If u claim u got the offer, should state the name of your hiring manager and team to verify whether what you're saying is legit?

Because there are teams like deep team which you will be specifically interviewing for and hiring manager/tech lead soecific to each team, but no one here expicitly mentioned such details which makes me think everyone is bs-ing

those who actually work in shopee/got the offer in 2021 know it is minimum 6k base (before cpf) with 2 months bonus and RSU

total package will be around at least 100k for sure

wtf u talking about?

Simi sai "deep team"??????

LOL you ownself BS then cry about people BSing? Seek help.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 09:39 AM

deep team is the search and recommendation team in shopee, they're responsible for the search system and product recommendation algorithms whenever you're browsing the shopee site

there's ML engineers and Data Engineers and SWEs in this product team

of course you normal plebs wont know, cos you dont even step foot in shopee and talked to their engineers before, let alone get an offer from them lmao

Unregistered 02-11-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

wow I agree

LOOOL

kena roasted hard , the guy go cry alr ...

Unregistered 02-11-2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188825)
actually most people here cant even get shopee SWE offer and pass their interview

If u claim u got the offer, should state the name of your hiring manager and team to verify whether what you're saying is legit?

Because there are teams like deep team which you will be specifically interviewing for and hiring manager/tech lead soecific to each team, but no one here expicitly mentioned such details which makes me think everyone is bs-ing

those who actually work in shopee/got the offer in 2021 know it is minimum 6k base (before cpf) with 2 months bonus and RSU

total package will be around at least 100k for sure

Annual salary of 100k puts you in top 18% of all tax paying residents in Singapore.
It means, if we estimate non tax paying residents to be 20%, actual figure should be higher, out of every 12 persons you see only 1 person make more than you.

Or to put it in perspective, shoppe swe is the 8th person if we line every resident by sample size of 100 by descending income.

So your pay info facts or cannon ball, i will let the rest decide.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188858)
deep team is the search and recommendation team in shopee, they're responsible for the search system and product recommendation algorithms whenever you're browsing the shopee site

of course you normal plebs wont know, cos you dont even step foot in shopee and talked to their engineers before, let alone get an offer from them lmao

woah zai wor. talk until like you guys coding for NASA's mars rover or machine learning for cancer research

actually is just pushing advertisements and featured products for crappy chinese OEM on a terribly dated app interface

Unregistered 02-11-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188858)

lame la I can also go on LinkedIn and just anyhow say a team's name, wtf u talking about lol how does knowing a team name and what they do prove anything?

Stop posting.