Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11770-compilation-monetary-authority-singapore-analysts-gross-starting-pays-graduate.html)

Unregistered 20-07-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121848)
hahahah cos 3k a month multiplied by 12 = 100k. Well done.

You really proved to everyone how dumb you are. If you can't even do simple maths, how can you be an MA. Just gtfo and keep quiet la boi boi.

look like you dont understand the word apparent. But its okay, thats why u earn 3k a month, probably less. slowly learn bah

Unregistered 20-07-2019 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121850)
Ball-less Singaporean male eunuch spotted.

Seen too many of you in the CBD area who piss in your pants next to white guys.

Then you can easily find which company; since you have seen many of us are in CBD.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 11:07 PM

I do not doubt the claim that fmcgs ma can hit close to 100k in three years.

Take PNG for example..

Starting was close to 5 back in 2016.

Was informed by a friend that they have at least 10% increment yearly. Surprised me a lot as well tbh.

Bonus is two months guaranteed iirc as well as pb.

Therefore, one can expect to make approx 6+ in base pm along with a 14-15 month annual package and that works out to be close to 100k annually.

I know it sounds high compared to what most fresh grads are making after three years, but we gotta understand that this is one of the most competitive MAs out there. The same goes for the others listed in the thread.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121853)
I do not doubt the claim that fmcgs ma can hit close to 100k in three years.

Take PNG for example..

Starting was close to 5 back in 2016.

Was informed by a friend that they have at least 10% increment yearly. Surprised me a lot as well tbh.

Bonus is two months guaranteed iirc as well as pb.

Therefore, one can expect to make approx 6+ in base pm along with a 14-15 month annual package and that works out to be close to 100k annually.

I know it sounds high compared to what most fresh grads are making after three years, but we gotta understand that this is one of the most competitive MAs out there. The same goes for the others listed in the thread.

yup, nobody doubting that it is possible to make 100k all in, altho we have one cannon fairy boi boi saying that its 100k without the bonus (to feel good on the internet i suppose), hence 8.5kpm in 3 years, lol. as clarified, most top MNCs match their salary, with fresh grads starting out in the 60-70k all in package range, unless you are special to your coy, no way they paying every MA 8.5kpm in 3 years.

Unregistered 21-07-2019 12:48 AM

SingHealth

HME (MA Programme)

1st Class Hons Male - 3850
2nd Upper Male - 3500
2nd Upper Female 3200

Don't know about the rest. Quite big variation. Heard it's a dinosaur company. Most people are senior citizens who don't step down LOL

Unregistered 21-07-2019 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121852)
Then you can easily find which company; since you have seen many of us are in CBD.

You don’t even have the balls to say which company you’re from ANONYMOUSLY on the internet.

Ugh, I piss in the faces of eunuchs like you.

Unregistered 21-07-2019 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121854)
yup, nobody doubting that it is possible to make 100k all in, altho we have one cannon fairy boi boi saying that its 100k without the bonus (to feel good on the internet i suppose), hence 8.5kpm in 3 years, lol. as clarified, most top MNCs match their salary, with fresh grads starting out in the 60-70k all in package range, unless you are special to your coy, no way they paying every MA 8.5kpm in 3 years.

Another poster here... you like to say it’s common for top mncs to pay that amt. why don’t you share those companies since you write like a know it all? Pls don’t say “it’s common knowledge ah”.

Unregistered 21-07-2019 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121851)
look like you dont understand the word apparent. But its okay, thats why u earn 3k a month, probably less. slowly learn bah

I bet your whole family earns less than 3k a month hence the obsession with that number. I have a question, do you do blowjobs for extra $? I will send you to my dog. Let me know and I will wire you the $.

Unregistered 21-07-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121859)
You don’t even have the balls to say which company you’re from ANONYMOUSLY on the internet.

Ugh, I piss in the faces of eunuchs like you.

You can just go on and on and on. Calling people losers and eunuchs.

Unregistered 21-07-2019 08:45 AM

Everyone, please stop arguing. And cool down.