Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11770-compilation-monetary-authority-singapore-analysts-gross-starting-pays-graduate.html)

Unregistered 20-07-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121839)
talk cock la this guy, my dad give me 100k per day i win.

alot of the top MNCs benchmark their pay with each other so nobody gonna pay you way more than the rest unless u really drive their profits sky high. as long as you joined a good MNC/bank and a good program, and u perform abv average, 100k all in is pretty normal

Says someone who can't even type proper sentences... you must work as the bank teller hahaha :-)

You don't even get the simple point that bank MAs are very overrated... really a gong kia.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121837)
I am another poster. We have people saying 100k after 3 years for MAP in banks and also people who dont believe that increment is alot after each year of program.

I am not from FMCG, but my company also gives 100k fixed salary after 3 years of grad program.

MNCs in general offer this type of package.

Which company are you from?

Unregistered 20-07-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121841)
Which company are you from?

One of the companies stated in the list.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121842)
One of the companies stated in the list.

Why not grow some balls and just say? Not like we can identify who you are...

Reminds me of those loserish Singaporeans afraid to vote for opposition because they think the govt will know their vote... LOL

Unregistered 20-07-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121844)
Why not grow some balls and just say? Not like we can identify who you are...

Reminds me of those loserish Singaporeans afraid to vote for opposition because they think the govt will know their vote... LOL

If you are a winner, hen you should not depend on a loserish person for an answer.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121840)
Says someone who can't even type proper sentences... you must work as the bank teller hahaha :-)

You don't even get the simple point that bank MAs are very overrated... really a gong kia.

A bank MA reject. Sour grape

Unregistered 20-07-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121840)

lol this guy must be some apparent 'FMCG' grad prog boi. i suspect u work for some 3k a month job but too free come here and say this suck that suck, except ur FMCG 100k job lel

Unregistered 20-07-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121847)
lol this guy must be some apparent 'FMCG' grad prog boi. i suspect u work for some 3k a month job but too free come here and say this suck that suck, except ur FMCG 100k job lel

hahahah cos 3k a month multiplied by 12 = 100k. Well done.

You really proved to everyone how dumb you are. If you can't even do simple maths, how can you be an MA. Just gtfo and keep quiet la boi boi.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121846)
A bank MA reject. Sour grape

Bank MAs are really cui man. I haven't seen anyone talented in the financial industry heading there.

Local bank DBS OCBC are just cui local companies hahaha... guess who in the US or China has heard of DBS or OCBC or UOB??? No one.

Maybe Citi has some appeal but it's still a crap bank.

Unregistered 20-07-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121845)
If you are a winner, hen you should not depend on a loserish person for an answer.

Ball-less Singaporean male eunuch spotted.

Seen too many of you in the CBD area who piss in your pants next to white guys.