Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11693-mid-year-civil-servant-bonus-2019-a.html)

Unregistered 18-06-2020 05:49 PM

0 months bonus sad

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138762)
This is quite tragic. Think many civil and public servants have been working OT and weekends since march or april due to COVID. Some have not taken a single day off work since a few mths back. How will this affect morale?

Not happy just quit la. See you can find another job easily not...

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138776)
Not happy just quit la. See you can find another job easily not...

Agreed. It’s a employer market now. Ask you work 24/7 without bonus you also lan lan. If you leave someone else will be happy to take the job.

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138762)
This is quite tragic. Think many civil and public servants have been working OT and weekends since march or april due to COVID. Some have not taken a single day off work since a few mths back. How will this affect morale?

Should be thankful there is no pay cut and still have job.

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:17 PM

All the private sector people here who unjustly say we jiak liao bee must be gloating now. I no money to pay for my chronic disease treatments. Wait to die liao

JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher 18-06-2020 06:19 PM

Albeit it will sadden some fellow CS, but I think this is to be expected. Bonus or not, pay cut or not, we will still continue to put in our best for the country. I know I will.

Anyone else who wants to take a swipe at Civil Service, hope you at least recognise the work that has been done, and will continue to be done.

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher (Post 138780)
Albeit it will sadden some fellow CS, but I think this is to be expected. Bonus or not, pay cut or not, we will still continue to put in our best for the country. I know I will.

Anyone else who wants to take a swipe at Civil Service, hope you at least recognise the work that has been done, and will continue to be done.

Well said and 100% with you on this

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138784)
Well said and 100% with you on this

why civil servant belive they deserve bonus le? whyen the rest of the world inclufing bank and private sector all wage freeze and lay off etc..

if civil servant still get bonus in this climate... means opposition will say gahmen corrupt.

Unregistered 18-06-2020 06:52 PM

I think politically it is untenable to give civil servants bonus.
Will lose good will of the many citizens

Unregistered 18-06-2020 07:06 PM

Im thankful no pay cut.. hopefully economy recover soon and dec will be slightly better time for us..