Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11693-mid-year-civil-servant-bonus-2019-a.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2020 01:34 PM

Since the announcement is not out, pls do not keep speculating that there is a paycut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137571)
Announcement not even out. This month nv cut does not means will not cut next month..

Unregistered 10-06-2020 01:40 PM

Don't bother about the jokers here. The people inside service knows better. haha. Just wait and see :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137580)
Since the announcement is not out, pls do not keep speculating that there is a paycut.

Unregistered 10-06-2020 03:18 PM

I'm "inside service" and I must say I don't actually know any better. Whether pay raise is coming, or pay cut, I have no clue… how do you know, can teach me? 😂

Yes personally I'm just waiting to see what happens. I don't see anything wrong with preparing for the worst, though… At worst you'll be happily disappointed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137583)
Don't bother about the jokers here. The people inside service knows better. haha. Just wait and see :)

Unregistered 10-06-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137510)
Don't be in denial. Wait for the announcement then say.

Announcement in June. Not paycut in June. Don't anyhow take loan buy car.

What announcement i also dunno..lame sia u..no pay cut mean no la..

Unregistered 10-06-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137583)

Inside service where?talk like real only

Unregistered 10-06-2020 06:15 PM

I’m working in PSD and my DD also don’t know if there’ll be a paycut

Unregistered 10-06-2020 07:58 PM

LOL, you guys are pretty much paid to do minimal work and you still expect more compensation?

Come on, come to the private sector for a real challenge

Unregistered 10-06-2020 08:01 PM

haha, u have given yourself away. Sour grapes, probably a mediocre in the pte sector. That explains your ranting and fake news of paycut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137673)
LOL, you guys are pretty much paid to do minimal work and you still expect more compensation?

Unregistered 10-06-2020 08:04 PM

every heard of wisdom of the crowd? people know when things are going to happen. it doesn't have to be publicly announced. they just know.

so what if it's not announced yet, could be anywhere in june-august.

they might want to hold elections first before announcing pay cut, so as not to affect votes.

Unregistered 10-06-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137673)

Are you working in a SME? JSS payout lasts until Aug. I hope you can still keep your job after payout ends. Truth to be told, I am extremely grateful for the stability now especially as I get older. My experience is valued and my rank and pay increases over time until I reach 65. If I was in pte I would be very worried by 40. Should your company re-locate or industry got disrupted, next day you might be out driving grab. So overall, I will stick with what I have.