Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10265-hospital-private-public-designation-salary-range.html)

Unregistered 10-08-2023 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lothar4 (Post 253686)
surprised they told you the salary even before submitting your documents. you submit the documents for PSV - was wondering how long it takes since its been more than a week. Maybe they got turned off by my asking salary :confused::(

but yea you are definitely being lowballed here as your degree is relevant for exec role, and its not like you barely passed. girls with 2ch from ntu nus will certainly earn more than you lol

as to whether you want to ask for more or accept it or whatever is up to you :p

oh i have already submitted the documents and all that.

received a verbal offer from hr today

can anybody share with me in terms of pay and progression?

how many years to AM on average?

and if i want to get out of healthcare about this job, what are some of the possible venues?

Lothar4 11-08-2023 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253707)
oh i have already submitted the documents and all that.

received a verbal offer from hr today

can anybody share with me in terms of pay and progression?

how many years to AM on average?

and if i want to get out of healthcare about this job, what are some of the possible venues?

oh lol when did you submit your documents? :p

Unregistered 12-08-2023 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252698)
very disappointing. NUHS is fixed quantum increment this year again.

The HR is very hideous, they withheld the fixed quantum increment in the announcement, but when all the same job grades compared, we all go exactly the same amount.

nothing close to the 4.8% promised on the HSEU website and I meet requirements for TPM and not even close the ceiling.

I got 4.7% pay increment this year if calculating based on absolute pay increment. Close to 4.8% but that's only because I got an A this year. I would think majority will not be able to get 4.8% increment, unless you get an A and A*. Nothing as high as HSEU if you are B graders.

On a side note, I'm pissed that my institution up the bonus, but turns out the A graders bonus got cut.. By about 0.1%.. Dammit.. Its not a lot but still amount to a few hundreds dollar.

Unregistered 12-08-2023 03:18 PM

it A graders get 4.8%, isn't it misleading?

Unregistered 12-08-2023 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253828)
it A graders get 4.8%, isn't it misleading?

Lol HSEU missed out the important key word 'up to'.

Unregistered 13-08-2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253818)
I got 4.7% pay increment this year if calculating based on absolute pay increment. Close to 4.8% but that's only because I got an A this year. I would think majority will not be able to get 4.8% increment, unless you get an A and A*. Nothing as high as HSEU if you are B graders.

On a side note, I'm pissed that my institution up the bonus, but turns out the A graders bonus got cut.. By about 0.1%.. Dammit.. Its not a lot but still amount to a few hundreds dollar.

how many months bonus did you get?

Unregistered 13-08-2023 11:43 PM

Do execs under contract of less than a year get bonuses? :)

Unregistered 14-08-2023 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253927)
how many months bonus did you get?

3.35 months

Unregistered 14-08-2023 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253937)
Do execs under contract of less than a year get bonuses? :)

Have to see when did u you join.. Might not be considered bonus if you join after a certain date. If considered, your bonus will be pro-rated.

Unregistered 15-08-2023 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253980)
Have to see when did u you join.. Might not be considered bonus if you join after a certain date. If considered, your bonus will be pro-rated.

dun think those execs on 4 or 6 month contracts get bonuses though lol

but yea, rest will be pro rated based on a certain date