Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10265-hospital-private-public-designation-salary-range.html)

Unregistered 11-06-2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249803)
Exactly, we have to be very focused at all times cos any mistakes made is detrimental. Quite a number of us have at least a Masters, but remuneration is so so bad.

AHP here. Can you share your Years of experience and current salary? We should start comparing.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249786)
Singhealth bonus is 2.5 months (thereabout depending on the institutions)!. A Grade is 3.25 months. Nuhs is 3 months for B grade. Can confirm this is correct cos I'm working in singhealth and my colleague spouse is from nuhs. However I was told that nuhs increment is lower, hence they make up with the higher bonus, not too sure about this info, have to check with my colleague spouse.

nuhs increment was only $130 for JG11 grade.

They don't increase by percent, only fixed quantum means everyone is your same grade get JG11.

sebei bo hua.

meanwhile, all the sloths PSA and zuobo admin assistant get more than $130 cause they lower income. stupid logic

Unregistered 11-06-2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249816)
nuhs increment was only $130 for JG11 grade.

They don't increase by percent, only fixed quantum means everyone is your same grade get JG11.

sebei bo hua.

meanwhile, all the sloths PSA and zuobo admin assistant get more than $130 cause they lower income. stupid logic

i think that's why nuhs bonus is higher, to make up for the fixed quantum.

singhealth works this way:
B grade: 2.6% + $ 50
A grade: 3% + $ 50

This is applicable to a certain JG, cant remember but likely til JG 14.

Fixed quantum is so bo hua, the higher your salary, you lose out more on the %.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249813)
AHP here. Can you share your Years of experience and current salary? We should start comparing.

8 years of PHI AHP experience, total 13 years of working experience.

JG 13, $5338.

I have Masters qualifications.

So underpaid for my years of experience and qualifications.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249820)
8 years of PHI AHP experience, total 13 years of working experience.

JG 13, $5338.

I have Masters qualifications.

So underpaid for my years of experience and qualifications.

Thats alot of clinical hours/experience, gotta give respect to you. For the amount of years of working, this is really below median rate in SG. Other industry can easily be fetching 7-10k with that years of exp

Unregistered 11-06-2023 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249821)
Thats alot of clinical hours/experience, gotta give respect to you. For the amount of years of working, this is really below median rate in SG. Other industry can easily be fetching 7-10k with that years of exp

Ikr, I was so stupid to join healthcare at my 5th year mark. I wasn't even offered any pay increment, my hospital HR was so mean to offer based on my last drawn.

I should have just gone to any stat board or ministry, I could have easily earned so much more right now, but it's too late for me to do the switch. Tried applying for the last few years but so far there has been no replies.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obeybmth (Post 249625)
It is around 5k. Still within the JG12 range I guess, but it's less than a 8% pay bump from my current monthly basic so I'm wondering if it's worth it to make the change.

take my advice, DO NOT join healthcare. once you are in, you will regret. the admin side workload is quite demanding (but also depend on your department). the increment is low, bonus is ok, but other industries pay much better. take your time, go look for other better jobs.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249819)
i think that's why nuhs bonus is higher, to make up for the fixed quantum.

singhealth works this way:
B grade: 2.6% + $ 50
A grade: 3% + $ 50

This is applicable to a certain JG, cant remember but likely til JG 14.

Fixed quantum is so bo hua, the higher your salary, you lose out more on the %.

NHG - 2.5% + $30

not say pay damn high, but the way they compensate really not worth it.

Unregistered 11-06-2023 10:01 PM

this year increment/bonus all announced out already?

Unregistered 11-06-2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249828)
NHG - 2.5% + $30

not say pay damn high, but the way they compensate really not worth it.

Looks like singhealth pay increment is the highest among the 3 clusters.

singhealth only adjusted the pay increment last year, previously it was lower at 2.2% +$50.

but overall, i think singhealth bonus is the lowest.

at the end of the day, the salary package evens out for all 3 clusters and our pay still sucks.

the salary revision only happens once every 5 years, and its just a meagre %.