Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10265-hospital-private-public-designation-salary-range.html)

Unregistered 10-07-2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224979)
Clawing back all the wage adjustments and 4K from the last 2 years since covid is sunsetting.

not like the wage adjustments in 2021 is a lot, just a token sum, on paper it says up to 7% but none of us got the max adjustment. anw its nothing new.. give a drumstick then take back a whole chicken.. my advice is quickly find a new job and jump ship asap, if we are gonna be stuck in healthcare, we will never gonna be earning enough for our retirement.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224981)
not like the wage adjustments in 2021 is a lot, just a token sum, on paper it says up to 7% but none of us got the max adjustment. anw its nothing new.. give a drumstick then take back a whole chicken.. my advice is quickly find a new job and jump ship asap, if we are gonna be stuck in healthcare, we will never gonna be earning enough for our retirement.

looking to move to the civil service.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224986)
looking to move to the civil service.

Same here, are you a AHP? I'm wondering whether MOH follows civil service or healthcare industry compensation?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224987)
Same here, are you a AHP? I'm wondering whether MOH follows civil service or healthcare industry compensation?

admin staff and based on hear say from colleagues that have made the move .... healthcare ministry and stat boards have better compensation than the healthcare clusters.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224990)
admin staff and based on hear say from colleagues that have made the move .... healthcare ministry and stat boards have better compensation than the healthcare clusters.

stat board and civil service definitely pay better than healthcare clusters, but AL is slightly lesser at 18 days.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 08:44 PM

Any AHP here? I heard the first promotion is 6-7%, but after that does it get higher or is it the same?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225001)
Any AHP here? I heard the first promotion is 6-7%, but after that does it get higher or is it the same?

my colleague got promoted from JG 12 to 13, heard its like $100 to $200 plus dollar only, not sure is it true or not. is it getting to higher job grade, the promotion increment will be much higher, like for instance to JG 14, 15 onwards?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 09:31 PM

Would like to enquire on bonus for other clusters.

Currently at Kent Ridge campus at JG13 and my bonus is only 2.70 months. What about yours?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225005)
Would like to enquire on bonus for other clusters.

Currently at Kent Ridge campus at JG13 and my bonus is only 2.70 months. What about yours?

Is this for B performers?

AHP JG13. I'm from largest cluster, bonus varies among the different PHI, my hospital is located in central. 2.60months for B performer, last year was 2.52months, slightly better this year. A performer is about 3.25months, but its very hard to get A.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225008)
Is this for B performers?

AHP JG13. I'm from largest cluster, bonus varies among the different PHI, my hospital is located in central. 2.60months for B performer, last year was 2.52months, slightly better this year. A performer is about 3.25months, but its very hard to get A.

Yes meet requirements only 2.7.

Lower grades get up to 3+ months worth

Apparently for my side, the entire cluster got the same grading.

Heard from colleague when questioned why in one is the town hall from another hospital, the CHRO couldn’t give a satisfactory reply