Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 23-02-2022 11:30 PM

Singapore's headline inflation rose to 4% in December.

Apr 4% increments? haha

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204542)
Singapore's headline inflation rose to 4% in December.

Apr 4% increments? haha

as much as i hate to admit, i really think that might be the case T.T

Unregistered 24-02-2022 05:57 PM

hey all, could use some advice here - offered non tapper role for fresh grad at grade D for 5.5k base is this normal? HR said salary is non nego. considering between this and another offer from another coy as a MAP with same base pay lol. what do?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204744)
hey all, could use some advice here - offered non tapper role for fresh grad at grade D for 5.5k base is this normal? HR said salary is non nego. considering between this and another offer from another coy as a MAP with same base pay lol. what do?

how about AWS?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204745)
how about AWS?

HR quoted me what i believe is the GT standard, Corp Perf Bonus, Individual bonus 1-4 mths and AWS 1 mth, conservative est at 14.75 mths of base

Meanwhile for the MAP offer, no guaranteed bonus, but with role variation and rotation

Unregistered 24-02-2022 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204749)
HR quoted me what i believe is the GT standard, Corp Perf Bonus, Individual bonus 1-4 mths and AWS 1 mth, conservative est at 14.75 mths of base

Meanwhile for the MAP offer, no guaranteed bonus, but with role variation and rotation

eh, AWS 1 mth, Corp 1 mth, Individual bonus 0.75 mth so low?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204749)

When are you starting? Take note there's 2 rounds of increments coming in April and May. So find out what you can about the MAP programme and compare. Bonus wise govtech avg is 3 months i think. But take note, AWS is also going to get rebased into mthly salary in May.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204757)
When are you starting? Take note there's 2 rounds of increments coming in April and May. So find out what you can about the MAP programme and compare. Bonus wise govtech avg is 3 months i think. But take note, AWS is also going to get rebased into mthly salary in May.

cause im still in my last sem so i will start in July-ish. will i be entitled to the increment also if any? lol thanks for the advice! so AWS rebase into mthly means i can expect ~500 more per month at about 6k?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204764)
cause im still in my last sem so i will start in July-ish. will i be entitled to the increment also if any? lol thanks for the advice! so AWS rebase into mthly means i can expect ~500 more per month at about 6k?

good that you checking here, HR love to lowballed as always!
nego with your HR, do update here what is the outcome ya!

Unregistered 24-02-2022 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204764)

I think it’s best you try and clarify with the HR to check just in case. Btw, if you don’t mind sharing, what’s your class of honours and uni? Think gt may have different offer for different class.