Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 24-02-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204777)
I think it’s best you try and clarify with the HR to check just in case. Btw, if you don’t mind sharing, what’s your class of honours and uni? Think gt may have different offer for different class.

check whether i will qualify for increment as well? is it alr a confirmed thing for ppl inside? sure, local U second upper here

Unregistered 24-02-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204764)
cause im still in my last sem so i will start in July-ish. will i be entitled to the increment also if any? lol thanks for the advice! so AWS rebase into mthly means i can expect ~500 more per month at about 6k?

I thinkkkk you should also be getting ah. When you come in, they'll most likely pro-rate. But I also dk how it will work, my guess is when you start, there will be increments added. If no increments then at best i think your AWS will be rebased, so yea 6k ish. You should try to probe this information out of HR , e.g "I'm still considering my options, compensation wise the other coy is better, I really like GT, is there anything you can do on the compensation side of the offer?" Idk bro but you should try to get them to mention the increment. BUTTTT, I doubt they will mention, because we are also not supposed to share this with outside people. LOL WHoopss.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204757)
When are you starting? Take note there's 2 rounds of increments coming in April and May. So find out what you can about the MAP programme and compare. Bonus wise govtech avg is 3 months i think. But take note, AWS is also going to get rebased into mthly salary in May.

Does GovTech have mid year and end year civil service component?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204780)
I thinkkkk you should also be getting ah. When you come in, they'll most likely pro-rate. But I also dk how it will work, my guess is when you start, there will be increments added. If no increments then at best i think your AWS will be rebased, so yea 6k ish. You should try to probe this information out of HR , e.g "I'm still considering my options, compensation wise the other coy is better, I really like GT, is there anything you can do on the compensation side of the offer?" Idk bro but you should try to get them to mention the increment. BUTTTT, I doubt they will mention, because we are also not supposed to share this with outside people. LOL WHoopss.

LOL nice, thanks for the actual advice here mate! Can you give me a ball park number how much increment 1 and 2 is supposed to be? Just for me to have a better understanding

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204781)
Does GovTech have mid year and end year civil service component?

HR told me dont have, only the 3 types of bonus i mentioned earlier, anyone who knows better pls chime in

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204784)
LOL nice, thanks for the actual advice here mate! Can you give me a ball park number how much increment 1 and 2 is supposed to be? Just for me to have a better understanding

No prob mate, good luck. Idk mans, people here also guessing, we have no idea what the increments will be like. The recent one in Jan was like 2% LOLs. Albeit it was a non-researched one. HR say the upcoming ones are market researched, sooo maybe higher than 2% but prolly not so much, i'm guessing around 4-10% + AWS rebase. A lot of people alrdy left.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204764)
cause im still in my last sem so i will start in July-ish. will i be entitled to the increment also if any? lol thanks for the advice! so AWS rebase into mthly means i can expect ~500 more per month at about 6k?

Not to forget every yr promotion form D to G. Huat ah!

Unregistered 24-02-2022 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204787)
Not to forget every yr promotion form D to G. Huat ah!

only if you TAP. farmer no such guarantee

Unregistered 24-02-2022 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204789)
only if you TAP. farmer no such guarantee

Sian. In F now. Don’t know how long does it take to go to G.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 11:16 PM

What are the chances of 3rd Class Hons getting into Govtech?