Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 27-12-2021 04:40 PM

What’s the increment for conversion to perm? Tiagong less than 7%

Unregistered 27-12-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195282)

7% not bad ma, what is your pay before convert? Can share what is the contract bonus structure?

Unregistered 27-12-2021 07:09 PM

Incoming TAP fresh grad here. When I tell others I will be working in GT after grad, they always mention its a good starting place. Why do people feel this way? What do you guys think?

Unregistered 27-12-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195299)
Incoming TAP fresh grad here. When I tell others I will be working in GT after grad, they always mention its a good starting place. Why do people feel this way? What do you guys think?

Join FAANG better!

Unregistered 27-12-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

I think it really depends on individual? Personally, I find that GovTech is a meaningful career that allows you to contribute positively to the country? No doubt that the private sector is actually paying well, but you’re somehow contributing to the organisation’s success? I think it ultimately depends on the individual’s career goal. Just my two cents.

Unregistered 27-12-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195282)

Didn’t know convert to perm will have increment. Your tiagong zhun?

Unregistered 27-12-2021 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195321)
Didn’t know convert to perm will have increment. Your tiagong zhun?

fake news bah

Unregistered 27-12-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

What is your base monthly salary? And how many months of bonus does GovTech give for TAP?

Congrats on your offer!

Unregistered 27-12-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Ya I also don’t know why. Whenever I mention to somebody they always wah wah wah.
I’m not a TAP, am in SVC group.
But I like here because my teammates are pretty stonk! No toxic culture (yet).

Unregistered 28-12-2021 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195331)
What is your base monthly salary? And how many months of bonus does GovTech give for TAP?

Congrats on your offer!

Thanks. not supposed to say but i think you can dig around the forums there are some rumours