Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   MAS for Mid Career Professionals (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2119-monetary-authority-singapore-mid-career-professionals.html)

Unregistered 25-11-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191394)
i know this person. hahahaha. super good acting skills and eat snake queen. very obvious she is acting in front of div head. Div head close eyes or not aware.

This person is from Lol

Unregistered 25-11-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191160)
Yes. Very few will promote within 1 or 2 years. My division, in IT Dept, has one lady promoted from AD to DD in two years. Morale of story is div head like this staff. Div Head thought this staff know lots of things. But this staff know how to act well. Actually this staff at the back ask a lot of help from others. She has been going on leave without apply leave in system. Before we start work from home arrangement, she will tea break very long with others when div head not in office. Wonder div head is aware of her behaviour or not. Promote this kind of person to DD. Div Head's eyes got stamp.

while the rest work so hard and have been in MAS for so many years, still stuck as AD

I know her too, should I expose her linkedin? There’s a rumour that she has some shady relationship with div head

Unregistered 25-11-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191435)
I know her too, should I expose her linkedin? There’s a rumour that she has some shady relationship with div head

can share?

Unregistered 25-11-2021 07:28 PM

After hearing all these stories, I suddenly feel my dept is not too bad

Unregistered 25-11-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191228)
Quite a number of departments having this issue. a few colleagues left because they keep receiving work which is not supposed to be in their scope.

Yeah I hate this too.

I understand that there are evolving requirements that MAS needs to look into. But the right thing to do is to dedicate additional resources and hire additional staff to look into these requirements.

Not some off-hand remark by a boss who just randomly chooses an unfortunate staff to arrow.

Moreover, time and again, MAS gives the stale excuse that it doesn't have the budget to hire additional staff. The appropriate (and principled) response should be to acknowledge these limitations and stop new projects. Sometimes, you gotta learn to just say no.

Unregistered 25-11-2021 08:14 PM

Is there still internet restriction ah? From pte sector and cant do without google leh. How u guys overcome the restriction?

Unregistered 25-11-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Follow NOC ah haha

Unregistered 25-11-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191537)
Is there still internet restriction ah? From pte sector and cant do without google leh. How u guys overcome the restriction?

now got internet. remote browsing. But can only use to do basic surfing and download some document files

Unregistered 25-11-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Name starts with

Unregistered 25-11-2021 09:28 PM

Hi, do u guys practice hot desking? Or all staff will have their assigned workstation?