Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 13-05-2022 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217647)
I am currently interning here. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart entertained by the circus show.

Circus.. do you mean very wayang place is it?

Unregistered 06-07-2022 01:31 PM

Official black and white offer confirmation

Hi all,

I have received a verbal offer from HR last week but she did not mention anything about my salary. Would like to know if anyone will know:
1) How long will it take to receive the official offer?
2) What are the chances that they can offer me my expected salary (since they did not mention that they are unable to match my expected during the interview when they asked about my last drawn)

TIA!

Unregistered 21-07-2022 09:32 AM

anyone knows what the pb is like for mx12b? also how do the scores eg 5/8, 6/8 correspond with A,B,C grading in other ministries/sb? thanks

Kisshugs 29-07-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224606)
Hi all,

I have received a verbal offer from HR last week but she did not mention anything about my salary. Would like to know if anyone will know:
2) What are the chances that they can offer me my expected salary (since they did not mention that they are unable to match my expected during the interview when they asked about my last drawn)

TIA!

They did the same do me.
Confirm me in month of Feb start and never discuss salary.
HR highly unprofessional. Keep asking my payslip.
On reminding her they can't force me to give payslip as per the rules
They not happy.

So in the end u got the offer ?

Unregistered 06-08-2022 12:20 AM

What will happen after 2 years for employment under 1+1 contract

Hi all, would like to know, for those hired under 1 + 1 contract, supposedly you get to renew your contract during the 2nd year, what will happen after that? Will there be consideration to renew contract for the 3rd year or convert to perm?

Unregistered 06-08-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224606)
Hi all,

TIA!

1) 3 Weeks after interview. Could sort of tell they were going to offer me. Only got asked 2 questions and it was mainly a brief about the job scope.

2) Do expect a low ball offer. Job req didn't state whether it was a dip/deg role. Graduating with a deg soon so i asked for 3.2k and they said the same thing about cannot hit salary expectations. Got mx14 role in the end paying me just slightly above 2.5. Keep your expectations low and just find somewhere else in the mean time.

Unregistered 06-08-2022 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227583)
1) 3 Weeks after interview. Could sort of tell they were going to offer me. Only got asked 2 questions and it was mainly a brief about the job scope.

2) Do expect a low ball offer. Job req didn't state whether it was a dip/deg role. Graduating with a deg soon so i asked for 3.2k and they said the same thing about cannot hit salary expectations. Got mx14 role in the end paying me just slightly above 2.5. Keep your expectations low and just find somewhere else in the mean time.

Mx14 should be diploma role

Unregistered 10-08-2022 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226011)
anyone knows what the pb is like for mx12b? also how do the scores eg 5/8, 6/8 correspond with A,B,C grading in other ministries/sb? thanks

The ratings are exceeding/competent/fair etc.
Competent is 1.5 mo.

Unregistered 25-09-2022 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citronnn (Post 191085)
Hi, anyone knows for 1+1 contract role what are the possibility of converting to perm role after the 2nd year? Is it based on performance or headcount within the department? Thanks in advance!

isn't it sama sama practice across CS one?

emplacement to perm also depend on whether got headcount to take the staff in?

Rocque 25-09-2022 09:59 AM

HDB very lowball. Offer only 2.6k. Technical executive..

Unregistered 16-02-2023 10:52 PM

hdb hiring process

I received a call from HDB that I am considered for the position and was informed to wait awhile longer. what does this mean? just pending some paperwork?

Unregistered 17-02-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240496)
I received a call from HDB that I am considered for the position and was informed to wait awhile longer. what does this mean? just pending some paperwork?

It's likely you are on the holding list, not the top candidate but probably second or third. So if the first one or two rejected the offer, you will be given the offer.

Unregistered 17-02-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240496)

prior to the call, have u gone to the interview panel?

Unregistered 21-02-2023 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240528)
prior to the call, have u gone to the interview panel?

yes, went through the interview and was informed that I will receive an update in 3 weeks. anyway, received an email on the soft offer and they will only officially offer after reference checks are completed.

Unregistered 27-02-2023 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240843)
yes, went through the interview and was informed that I will receive an update in 3 weeks. anyway, received an email on the soft offer and they will only officially offer after reference checks are completed.

i also rcd verbal & email role consideration in Jan but till now radio silence…..

Unregistered 15-03-2023 10:01 PM

Anyone knows the working hours for IT department in hdb? Whats the dress code? Thanks in advance

Unregistered 18-03-2023 12:58 PM

Technical Executive (Bldg)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144010)
Hi! Just got the offer today. Thought I did quite bad during the interview tho..

Hi what is the interview question for Technical Executive (Bldg) and whether they are hiring only fresh grad or this position is opened for personnel with few years experiences only

Unregistered 14-04-2023 03:47 AM

2nd interview for estate manager

Hi there. Does anyone know what is the 2nd interview about for estate manager? And can share salary range? Thanks in advance

Unregistered 14-04-2023 10:58 AM

Hi, anyone know how is the work culture and naturee like for their land admin manager post?

Unregistered 14-04-2023 02:15 PM

Hi! Anyone knows how is the environment and workload for HDB Estate manager?

Unregistered 14-04-2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246191)
Hi! Anyone knows how is the environment and workload for HDB Estate manager?

for hq or branch office?

Unregistered 14-04-2023 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246193)
for hq or branch office?

Branch office. Can share the workload and environment?

Unregistered 16-06-2023 05:12 PM

Engineer (LRD)

Hey there.
I applied the position, Engineer (LRD), which was closed on 14 June.
Just wonder usually how long it will take to receive interview invitations.
Wish all applicants the best if you happen to apply the same position as me :)

Unregistered 21-06-2023 10:25 PM

Design development group

I got an offer for the position for admin in the design development dpt.
Is there anyone here who can give some insights on the daily scope of the position, or the department? Culture etc
And also, any advice as to what reading i can do to prepare for the role?

Thanks a bunch man

Unregistered 22-06-2023 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250322)
I got an offer for the position for admin in the design development dpt.
Is there anyone here who can give some insights on the daily scope of the position, or the department? Culture etc
And also, any advice as to what reading i can do to prepare for the role?

Thanks a bunch man

Hi. May I ask how long does it take the HR to give your offer after your final face to face interview? There is 2 round for year case? Did they request any documents from you? Also they got conduct any references checks and medical check up before offering you?

Unregistered 24-06-2023 05:15 PM

Second Interview

Most likely will get an offer if go for second round of interview?

ci_liu 03-07-2023 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250076)
Hey there.
I applied the position, Engineer (LRD), which was closed on 14 June.
Just wonder usually how long it will take to receive interview invitations.
Wish all applicants the best if you happen to apply the same position as me :)

Applied the same role.
Anyone received interview invitation?

Unregistered 04-07-2023 04:04 PM

Does HDB inform candidates when they want to conduct reference checks?

Unregistered 10-07-2023 05:09 PM

what's the dress code working in hdb?

Unregistered 10-07-2023 07:03 PM

Offer

How long does HDB take to give verbal offer after final interview?

Unregistered 15-07-2023 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 251977)
How long does HDB take to give verbal offer after final interview?

for me is 3wks.

Unregistered 08-08-2023 08:12 AM

What does this reply mean

Anyone has ever gotten a reply saying that they are considered favorably for the position and will be contacted in 3-4 weeks time?

Unregistered 08-08-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253540)
Anyone has ever gotten a reply saying that they are considered favorably for the position and will be contacted in 3-4 weeks time?

How long after your final interview they emailed you to say this?

Unregistered 08-08-2023 01:00 PM

On Friday was my interview… the following Monday was the email. I received this email 31 July. They also asked about previous payslip

Unregistered 11-08-2023 02:00 PM

I got offered!

After fretting over the cryptic message for 2+ weeks, i did get an offer! :)))

Unregistered 15-09-2023 07:00 PM

Estate manager

Hi, anyone knows is there any second interview for estate manager? If there is no second interview, how long does I get a reply whether I'm being rejected or accepted?

Unregistered 28-09-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255957)
Hi, anyone knows is there any second interview for estate manager? If there is no second interview, how long does I get a reply whether I'm being rejected or accepted?

when did u go for your interview?

nuts 02-10-2023 10:45 AM

Estate Manager

29 Aug, Tues – Invitation for physical Interview for Estate Manager(Customer Relation) scheduled at 6 Sep, request for Edu cert, ANNEX B1
6 Sep, Wed – Interview Date, Panel interview , 5 pax, should be 1 GD 4 DD.
7 Sep, Thur – Follow up questions for interview, past payslip, ANNEX B2,
15 Sep, Fri – Received Phone call, saying team is interested but this is not a confirmation please wait 2 weeks.
2 Oct - waiting =\

Unregistered 09-10-2023 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuts (Post 257285)
29 Aug, Tues – Invitation for physical Interview for Estate Manager(Customer Relation) scheduled at 6 Sep, request for Edu cert, ANNEX B1
6 Sep, Wed – Interview Date, Panel interview , 5 pax, should be 1 GD 4 DD.
7 Sep, Thur – Follow up questions for interview, past payslip, ANNEX B2,
15 Sep, Fri – Received Phone call, saying team is interested but this is not a confirmation please wait 2 weeks.
2 Oct - waiting =\

If you are going to EAPG as estate manager, you must be mentally prepared to handle high volume of works and member of publics who can be very nasty and demanding.

Even if you get burnt out within a few months. It will be good if you can remain for at least 1 year to achieve a decent portfolio.

Unregistered 05-11-2023 04:05 PM

Is hdb a good place to work until retire??