Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   NTU (non-faculty) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1401-nanyang-technological-university-non-faculty.html)

Unregistered 29-07-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undiscern (Post 14645)
A new president has been installed. Any words going about in the campus on possible radical changes?

Lots of other leadership changes in tandem with the installation of new President.

Unregistered 29-07-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undiscern (Post 14790)
I see, I though E6 would map to Senior Manager and the M1 & above scale would map to AD, SAD, DD & D etc.

E6 maps to Manager. Senior Manager and AD are the same in terms of grade. Don't ask me why they have so many different titles.

Unregistered 19-10-2011 11:43 PM

NTU work culture

How is the work culture like in central admin? Research Support Office anyone? Are the promotion fast at NTU or most people are stagnant for long? thanks.

Unregistered 01-11-2011 12:51 PM

Salary range

So anybody knows what is the salary range for manager and assistant managers? Fresh graduates starts off as asst managers or as executives?

Unregistered 28-04-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 17695)
So anybody knows what is the salary range for manager and assistant managers? Fresh graduates starts off as asst managers or as executives?

How is the merit increment like in NTU? same like ministries & stats board (polytechnics)?

Unregistered 16-10-2012 09:25 PM

Anybody working in NTU as Assistant Manager (Administrative/ Professional Appointments for University Degree Holders)?

How're the salary, benefits, working environment and career progression like there?
Also, how's the workload like? Are there frequent OTs and working during wkends?

I know these mostly depend on the departments, but just asking for a general guide. :)

Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 26-12-2012 05:59 PM

Anybody working in Ntu? i was offered a temp job with prospect to convert to perm. They would not let me know how long it would take to get me the conversion and wouldn't let me know will there be any increment after i was converted to perm. Anybody working in NTU have any insights on salary increment after probation or perm conversion?

Unregistered 26-12-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 31881)
Anybody working in Ntu? i was offered a temp job with prospect to convert to perm. They would not let me know how long it would take to get me the conversion and wouldn't let me know will there be any increment after i was converted to perm. Anybody working in NTU have any insights on salary increment after probation or perm conversion?

never take on a contract job with no stated timeline to convert to perm unless the pay is min 30% higher.

Unregistered 01-02-2013 11:22 PM

im interested to know SAD, DD, D , what pay grade do they map to in NTU?

Unregistered 24-10-2014 08:16 AM

anyone knows what is the ave PB in NTU? 2 months?