Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   CSA (Cyber Security Agency) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/11355-csa-cyber-security-agency.html)

Unregistered 06-08-2020 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 143361)
You can assume all government agencies to have the favoritism towards scholar even if they say they treat everyone equally. Think about it, they spent so much money on their scholars, so of course they're gonna make sure their scholars rise to the top.

like this guy said, just think about it govt would be foolish not to continue nurturing their investment

Unregistered 14-09-2020 12:54 PM

Recently applied for the Cybersecurity Development Programme from CSA as a person with 1 year + experience. Anyone has any idea on what the expected pay will be?

I saw on mycareersfuture they listed 4.5 to 5k or will they peg to my current pay which is lower.

inf 27-09-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145534)
Recently applied for the Cybersecurity Development Programme from CSA as a person with 1 year + experience. Anyone has any idea on what the expected pay will be?

I saw on mycareersfuture they listed 4.5 to 5k or will they peg to my current pay which is lower.

From what I understand, it should not be pegged to your current pay since it is a fresh training programme.

---

Anyone else who has gotten a placement into the CSDP? :) Would love to hear from a batchmate!

andreassyz 01-10-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inf (Post 146291)
From what I understand, it should not be pegged to your current pay since it is a fresh training programme.

---

Anyone else who has gotten a placement into the CSDP? :) Would love to hear from a batchmate!

I am selected. PM Me! :D

Unregistered 01-10-2020 08:08 PM

how long

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreassyz (Post 146466)

May I know how long did they take to accept you after the interview date?

andreassyz 01-10-2020 08:10 PM

For this, I believe if you are selected, by now you would have known. I hope you are, though! Still, no harm to ask the HR directly for answers..

Unregistered 01-10-2020 08:18 PM

screwed up my interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreassyz (Post 146481)
For this, I believe if you are selected, by now you would have known. I hope you are, though! Still, no harm to ask the HR directly for answers..

Welp. I think I did not get selected then. Got through the assessment and presentation fine but got killed by 2 interview questions. :P

andreassyz 01-10-2020 09:06 PM

Well, I hope you are! Seriously, maybe email one of the HR reps to find out. No harm in that!

Unregistered 02-10-2020 10:32 AM

Emailed already

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreassyz (Post 146493)
Well, I hope you are! Seriously, maybe email one of the HR reps to find out. No harm in that!

Yes! I emailed the HR 2 weeks after my interview date but no response. From what I researched online it means that I got rejected. Thanks for your suggestion though

WoShiJiawei 31-10-2020 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreassyz (Post 146466)

Pmed you (or at least the version of this site\'s pm

Is that stagnant reddit account with the same name yours? Maybe can direct pm you there