Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
technically i do have a btec higher national diploma before my degree and after my o levels la. it is something like a poor man's a level/poly dip. no one in singapore recognises it la as usual.

[s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_National_Diploma[/
Not just singapore, this type of online degree even you go US or UK to work, no one give a damn. Last but not least, we definitely know our own educational system / local universities better then you do because we worked our way up. Stop trying to act pitiful saying what poor man's a level / poly dip because a poor man will do A level and not your kind of dip because JC school fees is subsidized. Even in diploma course, a poor man will be able to get financial assistance from school or if he/ she wishes to secure a job first, they will go look for sponsorship like sign-on to be a regular, infact quite a lot i knew did that. Hence, don't use your useless online dip or degree to try to claim the same credit as those who make the effort to go campus and take a proper qualification. Just admit that you yourself want to walk short cut and now bang the wall!