Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

omezarn 16-10-2012 08:10 PM

Queries about Cpib application

Hi,

I have applied for cpib as an io. In the career portal it states in progress. It has been like this for the past one month. Usually in career gov portal, they will indicate unsuccessful and stuff. I but this has been in progress state for a long time. Is there anyway I can contact them? Anyone has any experiences?

Appreciate any replies

Unregistered 16-10-2012 08:52 PM

You have to wait for at least 2 mths to be contacted.Some people waited for 6mths

Unregistered 23-10-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omezarn (Post 29137)
Hi,

I have applied for cpib as an io. In the career portal it states in progress. It has been like this for the past one month. Usually in career gov portal, they will indicate unsuccessful and stuff. I but this has been in progress state for a long time. Is there anyway I can contact them? Anyone has any experiences?

Appreciate any replies

Hi TS, had you been called up for an interview? Mine had been under "submitted" status for quite some time

omezarn 23-10-2012 07:46 PM

No calls or nth yet..... Mine under process state...

Unregistered 29-10-2012 12:12 AM

I Applied in July, called up in oct for the interview.

Hope this helps!

omezarn 29-10-2012 12:16 AM

Hi there! Thank you for your replies.

To the last guy who replied, what is the status of your application in the portal. How did they contact you. Thru email or phone? Cos when I applied for spf they scheduled interview via mail.

kip 29-10-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omezarn (Post 29575)
Hi there! Thank you for your replies.

To the last guy who replied, what is the status of your application in the portal. How did they contact you. Thru email or phone? Cos when I applied for spf they scheduled interview via mail.

the status is "In Process" has been unchanged since i applied in july, before my interview i managed to chat with another candidate who told me that he also applied in july, when did you apply for it?

They contact me via phone call.

omezarn 29-10-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kip (Post 29581)
the status is "In Process" has been unchanged since i applied in july, before my interview i managed to chat with another candidate who told me that he also applied in july, when did you apply for it?

They contact me via phone call.

Mine was on 21st August.. It is still under process state... I have tried mailing them but no reply yet. My best wishes for your result.! :)

Unregistered 29-10-2012 08:48 PM

Is it normal for the status to always be at "submitted"? It had been quite a while and nobody is processing my application.

kip 29-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omezarn (Post 29582)
Mine was on 21st August.. It is still under process state... I have tried mailing them but no reply yet. My best wishes for your result.! :)

Thanks! All the best to you too :)