Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 26-04-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166518)
update: kena rejected for PA, but received conditional offer as donut boy

Take it. All SIMs must start somewhere :)

Unregistered 26-04-2021 07:12 PM

NUS 2:1 here.

Not much experience but have a stint dominating unregistered forums on salary.sg. Do you think I can land the coveted sim forum traineeship?

Currently on 24k p.a. package

Unregistered 26-04-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166681)
Take it. All SIMs must start somewhere :)

Done.

Hopefully, I can work my way up the food chain from donut boy to rubbish boy, and finally as PA.

Thank god I chose to get that SIM 'degree'! 😂😂😂

Unregistered 26-04-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166682)

Not much experience but have a stint dominating unregistered forums on salary.sg. Do you think I can land the coveted sim forum traineeship?

Interested to find out as well! Am holding a 2:2 but have slightly more exp (uni sourced internship but didnt manage to convert)

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166685)
Done.

Hopefully, I can work my way up the food chain from donut boy to rubbish boy, and finally as PA.

Thank god I chose to get that SIM 'degree'! 😂😂😂

Bro donut boy as first job out of LSE Clementi damn upz already, you beat 99% of your cohort. Well done son :D

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:59 AM

Quote:

You have to show how much you want it. The NUS BBA guy who landed the role spam posts and self replies average 10-20x daily whilst juggling multiple threads. Can you handle it?

Unregistered 27-04-2021 11:17 AM

Aiyoh, cannot take abuse just say :(

I will tone it down for your creaseless brain so you don't take a nosedive off the top floor of LSE Clementi 😂

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Chances quite slim not gonna lie. You can try DBS traineeship first and apply again to DBS GA after a few years. If you managed to make it there, then maybe you can think about lateraling to sim forum.

Unregistered 27-04-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166733)
Aiyoh, cannot take abuse just say :(

I will tone it down for your creaseless brain so you don't take a nosedive off the top floor of LSE Clementi 😂

Someone take the bullet and give this poor doggy a PA job he's been begging so hard for, so he won't sudoku off LSE Clementi building 😂

Unregistered 27-04-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166661)
Given your credentials, I would say quite good. Maybe with another 3-4 years under your belt you can finally achieve your aspiration and try to apply to DBS GA again.

Don think they want me though. Interned there last summer but didn’t even manage to land the accelerated interview for their graduate associate programme. Applied directly also no replies. Is OCBC/UOB traineeship possible for someone like me? Should have done more internships during uni, now NUS BBA on track to graduating 1:1 also useless