Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Watson 11-12-2011 03:45 PM

120k snr mgr is average. You don't need a head hunter to get u another job of higher salary. I know many colleagues which are 1 or 2 grades higher than me. I'm a junior mgr btw.
My friends earn approx 120 to 200k
Same situation, mnc & Eng background but in supply chain and design roles.
They hv MBAs only.

Unregistered 11-12-2011 09:02 PM

In house lawyer
S$550,000

Unregistered 12-12-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 18792)
In house lawyer
S$550,000

Cool.... try to become a minister.

Epyon 14-12-2011 03:34 PM

Business Development Director
Annual (nett): S$ 126K)

Epyon 14-12-2011 03:50 PM

Haha...all the rich towkays visit this website to check if they are still towkays...
But seriously, most of us in the salary range of 100K+/yr is a little 'xin li bu ping heng'...due to (1) that is their personal income, and also their family income (wife don't work)...

But this is sort of an achievement already, right? Compare yourself, now and past 5 yrs, any improvements? If there is, the results is good enough.

I, too, is 'xin li bu ping heng'...because of the fact that my wife doesn't work...and 128K/yr is what our family of 4 makes per year...

Unregistered 14-12-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epyon (Post 18857)
Haha...all the rich towkays visit this website to check if they are still towkays...
But seriously, most of us in the salary range of 100K+/yr is a little 'xin li bu ping heng'...due to (1) that is their personal income, and also their family income (wife don't work)...

But this is sort of an achievement already, right? Compare yourself, now and past 5 yrs, any improvements? If there is, the results is good enough.

I, too, is 'xin li bu ping heng'...because of the fact that my wife doesn't work...and 128K/yr is what our family of 4 makes per year...

be contented lah. how much do you want? not everyone is a minister.

to paraphrase a famous sarcastic advice from our millionaire minister Vivian Balakrishnan: if you can't afford to eat in restaurants, try a food court or hawker centre.

Unregistered 14-12-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 18859)
be contented lah. how much do you want? not everyone is a minister.

to paraphrase a famous sarcastic advice from our millionaire minister Vivian Balakrishnan: if you can't afford to eat in restaurants, try a food court or hawker centre.

I onli study to pri 6. eat hawker, learn to go internet, cuz i got online portal mah...collect bet, loan money, make about $50,000 a month, small fry in our kind of business..no aws or any bonus. study so hard for wat, got mba wat use..haha

Unregistered 14-12-2011 07:04 PM

Tokey

Boss wat use... Open door every morning, close shop as the last, worry this worry that, bla bla. Every month if break event lucky cause pay ownself salary. If overhead, see lo if bank can over how much to cover. At the end only consider myself a no comission sales man. See my stff drive good car haiz.... too appreciate them. Some times pee also not accurate tat me the boss need to clean toilet cause can't than d smell. You r right, boss comin here to check better to eat salary or be boss.

LL Chin 15-12-2011 03:09 PM

Hi Fren.... I need some advice on income tax related employment in Singapore. Currently, I'm in negotiation/discussion with a potential employer in Singapore for a regional sales role for ASEAN. If the opportunity pull thru...I'll be offered a job as the regional sales. The possible arrangement would be my salary will be paid in Singapore but my work place would be home base in Johor. I'll be required to travel across ASEAN min 50% of my working time. I need help on the income tax contribution. How would i be taxed? Will i be taxed in Singapore or Malaysia....since the salary is paid in Singapore? If paid in Singapore, do i still need to pay in Malaysia? Thanks in advanced

money no enough 15-12-2011 11:34 PM

48 years old.
90K per annum.
Financial services.
Landed fully paid.