Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 19-08-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89583)
Hi, I am the locum GP otherwise known as mummy1234. I just started my blog on My Journey to Financial Freedom in Sg in Wordpress. You can search financialfreedom.live to find me. Kindly support. Thanks.

Wah, you also come here ah....

Unregistered 20-08-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89516)
I'm a retired millionaire who've worked very hard for many years. Long hours, frequent travels. It's good to finally stop my rat race. Made millions from my salary, bonuses and investment gains. Time to smell the roses. Also to take better care of my body. I was at a high risk of heart attacks and stroke had I continued my rat race.

Life now is so much more peaceful and serene. No more getting stuck in early morning traffic and late nights. Can spend a lot of time exercising in my condo gym and swimming pool. I can also do ad hoc projects and volunteer at charitable organisations which I choose.

Life is much more meaningful now. I've never been happier in my life. My passive income from my portfolio of investments gives me more than what my family's needs.

Choosing the right high paying career and being excellent in investments are key ingredients towards financial success and financial independence.

Can you give me around $100k?

Unregistered 22-08-2016 09:51 AM

I'm a retired millionaire who've worked very hard for many years. Long hours, frequent travels. It's good to finally stop my rat race. Made millions from my salary, bonuses and investment gains. Time to smell the roses. Also to take better care of my body. I was at a high risk of heart attacks and stroke had I continued my rat race.

Life now is so much more peaceful and serene. No more getting stuck in early morning traffic and late nights. Can spend a lot of time exercising in my condo gym and swimming pool. I can also do ad hoc projects and volunteer at charitable organisations which I choose.

Life is much more meaningful now. I've never been happier in my life. My passive income from my portfolio of investments gives me more than what my family's needs.

Choosing the right high paying career and being excellent in investments are key ingredients towards financial success and financial independence.

Work hard and you can hope to achieve what I have today.

Unregistered 24-08-2016 12:43 AM

Hi guys for a fresh grad sales engineer, is 40k pa base considered low? Commissions are not being calculated in yet

Unregistered 24-08-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89792)
Hi guys for a fresh grad sales engineer, is 40k pa base considered low? Commissions are not being calculated in yet

Use public sector as a guide. A 1st class honours tech engineer roughly 4.5k x 18 = 81k all in. Adjust downwards based on your actual qualification and sales commission.

Unregistered 24-08-2016 09:53 AM

As I look out the window, I feel blessed as I can afford to enjoy the morning, lying on my bed. I recalled my earlier days as a high flying corporate executive. Those days were crazy days, rushing early in the morning, stuck in traffic, rushing from one meeting to another, flying from one city to another, rain or shine.

But it was worth it as the hard work enables me to earn a fortune. I had plenty of cash to invest. I invested by big salaries and bonuses instead of splurging on expensive cars and other wasteful things. My many years of investments paid off extremely well. I'm now happily retired, my passive income from investments easily sustains my family. They are enjoying a good life too - living in a nice condo, going overseas holidays, driven around in a car, enjoying good food at restaurants, etc.

As a multi millionaire, I'm still busy, busy managing and growing my wealth, busy pursuing the many interests I had no time for previously, busy taking good care of my family, busy spending time with my very old parents and busy volunteering at charities and non profit organisations. Life is more meaningful and fulfilling. I'm healthier and happier.

In life, you have to make tough choices. Choose the wrong career and you can be working all your life. There are people who did not enjoy a single day of retirement. They died before they retired. That's sad.

Choose the right high paying career, work hard, be the best in your field, invest well and become a multi millionaire. You can then afford to retire early and enjoy a full life.

Unregistered 24-08-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89799)
As I look out the window, I feel blessed as I can afford to enjoy the morning, lying on my bed. I recalled my earlier days as a high flying corporate executive. Those days were crazy days, rushing early in the morning, stuck in traffic, rushing from one meeting to another, flying from one city to another, rain or shine.

But it was worth it as the hard work enables me to earn a fortune. I had plenty of cash to invest. I invested by big salaries and bonuses instead of splurging on expensive cars and other wasteful things. My many years of investments paid off extremely well. I'm now happily retired, my passive income from investments easily sustains my family. They are enjoying a good life too - living in a nice condo, going overseas holidays, driven around in a car, enjoying good food at restaurants, etc.

As a multi millionaire, I'm still busy, busy managing and growing my wealth, busy pursuing the many interests I had no time for previously, busy taking good care of my family, busy spending time with my very old parents and busy volunteering at charities and non profit organisations. Life is more meaningful and fulfilling. I'm healthier and happier.

In life, you have to make tough choices. Choose the wrong career and you can be working all your life. There are people who did not enjoy a single day of retirement. They died before they retired. That's sad.

Choose the right high paying career, work hard, be the best in your field, invest well and become a multi millionaire. You can then afford to retire early and enjoy a full life.

As I look out the window, I always see the same 黐 線 佬 發 噏 風 !

Unregistered 24-08-2016 10:21 PM

Sole breadwinner, 45, earns $140k pa.
Spouse is a home maker.
Living in a 3 bedder condo, currently worth $970k. Cleared mortgage.
Owns an old, small car. Cleared car loan.
Lives a middle class lifestyle. Overseas holidays once a year. Eat at restaurants once a week.
We are happy and contented.
Plans to retire at 58. Simple retirement in current condo. No car needed.
Will need $3k pa for our retirement.

Unregistered 25-08-2016 07:01 AM

Online selling phone assessories. Annual income abt 150k.

Unregistered 25-08-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89819)
Sole breadwinner, 45, earns $140k pa.
Spouse is a home maker.
Living in a 3 bedder condo, currently worth $970k. Cleared mortgage.
Owns an old, small car. Cleared car loan.
Lives a middle class lifestyle. Overseas holidays once a year. Eat at restaurants once a week.
We are happy and contented.
Plans to retire at 58. Simple retirement in current condo. No car needed.
Will need $3k pa for our retirement.

Great to know that you have a good plan...no debt, happy and financially healthy. Do you have any children? If yes, need to set aside some educational funds. If your CPF is enough for ERS by 55 yrs old, it will solidfy your returement income. Try not to downgrade your condo. Only do it as a last resort.