Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Finance Officer 15-12-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8233)
u r overpaid

Are you kidding?

Samsara 16-12-2010 01:24 AM

trading support
4 years

Unregistered 16-12-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finance Officer (Post 8256)
Are you kidding?

huh? r u expecting us to say 'oh u r underpaid'?

c'mon, 56k annual pay translates to 4.667k per mth... tat's already way overpaid for anyone with 3 yrs exp. market pay for degree holders at ur age is 2.8-3k already, can check out the grad employment survey. add about 30% increase for 3 yrs exp still overpaid.

better find ways to keep ur job. many grads r eyeing ur position.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 11:11 AM

dont be stupid lah.

he's only earning 4k/mth with 2 months bonus and you said he's overpaid?

you should look at the salaries of our leaders.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 12:17 PM

Big losers

Software Engineer:

I don't want to brag but I think I am among the best software engineers in the industry. I have a Bachelor and a Masters in Computer Science from one of top Universities. I have some research experience and got some papers published in top international conferences.

With 7 years experience I earn 55K/year including everything.

My wife is among the top 1% student from my country with a degree that I don't want to reveal to keep our identities unknown as much as possible. She is doing research (!) and earning 24K/year.

I share HDB with another family. And at the end of month I have very little to save.

We are so called FTs. We think we are big losers.

Of course we are very frustrated. But we don't have many options open.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 01:28 PM

treasure Fictiers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8264)
Software Engineer:

I don't want to brag but I think I am among the best software engineers in the industry. I have a Bachelor and a Masters in Computer Science from one of top Universities. I have some research experience and got some papers published in top international conferences.

My wife is among the top 1% student from my country with a degree that I don't want to reveal to keep our identities unknown as much as possible. She is doing research (!) and earning 24K/year.

I share HDB with another family. And at the end of month I have very little to save.

Not happy? Go other countries work, "FTs"

geezzz must be those 3rd world FTs.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 01:42 PM

To "treasure Fictiers"

Even some bigger losers would make such comments, it was known. I did not ask for suggestions from morons FYI.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8266)
To "treasure Fictiers"

Even some bigger losers would make such comments, it was known. I did not ask for suggestions from morons FYI.

NOBODY pointed a gun at you to come here work BIG LOSERS.

You are always most welcomed to leave rather than leave your pathetic comments here.

LOSERS, ya top 1% from 3rd world must be.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 02:34 PM

NOBODY pointed a gun at you to come here work BIG LOSERS.
--> How do you know?

You are always most welcomed to leave rather than leave your pathetic comments here.
--> That I will decide. I get a sense that you are offended as a Singaporean. FYI, I love Singapore and Singaporean people, they are very nice. As said, I don't have many options open. Singapore has given me some options at least. Still I cannot believe that economically we are struggling to maintain a family here.

LOSERS, ya top 1% from 3rd world must be.
--> I would have been happier if you could realize the fact that top generally 1% (students) from any sizeable human population are decently intelligent irrespective of where they come from.

Now relax :-)

Unregistered 16-12-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8264)
Software Engineer:

You are not an FT. FTs are those expats who make upwards of 200-300k a year.

By your pay, you are more rightfully called "foreign workers" or "foreign labourers". :)

Ok, seriously, if you are really talented, you wouldn't be making so little.