Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Visa Graduate Development Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/7964-visa-graduate-development-program.html)

Unregistered 29-01-2024 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266786)
knn u really got some problem no wonder study in SIM lolol

You need to learn and reflect on your bad attitude and mistakes, or else you will be shunned by society. Muz educate yourself.

Unregistered 29-01-2024 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266772)
Any particular reason as to why would this information be helpful to you

Cuz there is a difference between attending no interviews and getting rejected, attending 1 interview and getting rejected and getting to the final interview and getting rejected. Hence it is useful information, but if you don’t want to share then no need ah

Unregistered 29-01-2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266820)
Cuz there is a difference between attending no interviews and getting rejected, attending 1 interview and getting rejected and getting to the final interview and getting rejected. Hence it is useful information, but if you don’t want to share then no need ah

What nonsense are you spouting

if you didn't interview in the first place, that's not a rejection. Never even interview how tf to get rejected? Siao ah? you never ask a girl out then you gonna say "wa this girl rejected me"? simi lj.

If you got no brain then no need to comment ah

Unregistered 29-01-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266830)

if you didn't interview in the first place, that's not a rejection. Never even interview how tf to get rejected? Siao ah? you never ask a girl out then you gonna say "wa this girl rejected me"? simi lj.

knn got multiple interview stages right, i mean if you go rejected you are the low brain fk la. cb you dw to say dont say la nb, no one force you right mf.

Unregistered 29-01-2024 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 266830)
what nonsense are you spouting

if you didn't interview in the first place, that's not a rejection. Never even interview how tf to get rejected? Siao ah? You never ask a girl out then you gonna say "wa this girl rejected me"? Simi lj.

looooool 💀💀💀

Unregistered 30-01-2024 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266830)

wah nabei u talk like that u better watch out when u walk on the streets. kena whacked also dk why i tell u

Unregistered 31-01-2024 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267076)
wah nabei u talk like that u better watch out when u walk on the streets. kena whacked also dk why i tell u

Threatening people on a anonymous forum is the most cringe sh1t ever

Unregistered 31-01-2024 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267076)

wah kena nabei whack dk

Learn to speak English.

Unregistered 02-02-2024 10:04 AM

i have not gotten any reply yet 😥

Unregistered 02-02-2024 12:17 PM

Massive layoff incoming at visa. They just replaced their CTO and merged their Payments First team with Financial Cloud team...