Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Visa Graduate Development Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/7964-visa-graduate-development-program.html)

rheebag 07-10-2016 03:55 PM

Visa Graduate Development Program
 
Has anyone been invited to the first round of interviews yet?

I've received a call from HR checking some details a few weeks ago, but nothing else since then.

Unregistered 17-12-2016 07:17 PM

Applied two weeks ago. Nothing no calls too.

Unregistered 18-12-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93133)
Applied two weeks ago. Nothing no calls too.

I went through the whole application process for an opening with Visa early this year, all I can say is their whole HR department is a mess and joke. No sound no pix, promise to call back and never, timing cockup, hiring manager late etc. Be patient and prepared to be jerk around.

Unregistered 20-12-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93142)
I went through the whole application process for an opening with Visa early this year, all I can say is their whole HR department is a mess and joke. No sound no pix, promise to call back and never, timing cockup, hiring manager late etc. Be patient and prepared to be jerk around.

I'm an ex-employee. Yes, the co is really a joke. You will regret if you join this so called 'world class' org.

Unregistered 14-03-2021 11:59 AM

did anyone apply this year?

Unregistered 14-03-2021 02:39 PM

Anyone received email after 1st round interview?

Unregistered 21-03-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93177)
I'm an ex-employee. Yes, the co is really a joke. You will regret if you join this so called 'world class' org.

what happen explain more

Unregistered 27-03-2021 04:48 PM

anyone received an offer for this? What was the starting salary

Unregistered 27-03-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162036)
anyone received an offer for this? What was the starting salary

Yeah 4k plus. But I turned it down as their singapore office culture is very bad as I heard from my senior who just left after 1 year

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93177)
I'm an ex-employee. Yes, the co is really a joke. You will regret if you join this so called 'world class' org.

could u share abit more?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2