Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 09-06-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137454)
From the fourth year. Am big 4 SA and can confirm. The earlier posters explained it quite clearly. It's just about whether you want to believe it.

Absolutely right. Can confirm.

Unregistered 09-06-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137466)
Big 4 is still hiring

What about international firms or FLAs? Or other mid sized?

Unregistered 09-06-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137465)
You mean sympathy? ;)

No i can empathy

Unregistered 09-06-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137468)
What about international firms or FLAs? Or other mid sized?

Firing lol

Unregistered 09-06-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137454)
From the fourth year. Am big 4 SA and can confirm. The earlier posters explained it quite clearly. It's just about whether you want to believe it.

Wah. If this refers to called in 2016 and getting $12k/month, which big 4? So good. Is it accelerated / fast track because those I know who are ordinary track in big 4 called in 2016 certainly not getting $12k.

Unregistered 09-06-2020 08:03 PM

Am the SA from earlier. Been on this forum for a while and been happy to provide good information and have received help as well but it's been getting swamped with trolls and I've about lost the patience to try and type out long replies for people. Will be saying bye to this forum, good luck to everyone in this period!

Unregistered 09-06-2020 08:55 PM

Unretained trainee here. Has anyone applied to the Big 4 vacancies or received interviews from the Big 4 recently?

I'm looking at a couple of corporate positions for NQs and thinking of applying.

Unretwained 09-06-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137488)
Unretained trainee here. Has anyone applied to the Big 4 vacancies or received interviews from the Big 4 recently?

I'm looking at a couple of corporate positions for NQs and thinking of applying.

No I'm happy where Im at

Unregistered 09-06-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137488)

I've applied before, after I was let go from a Big4 firm. Can I ask, which firm did you train at, your schooling background and why were you let go?

Asking because Big4 firms tend you scrutinise your CV, and if they don't like what they see they may not consider your application.

Assuming you get an interview, the interviewing partner will also tend to ask you a series of technical questions on corporate work, or ask you to analyse a case study. The answers to these questions will not be found in your textbooks, so it would be best if you have working knowledge of corporate work.

Unregistered 09-06-2020 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137479)
Am the SA from earlier. Been on this forum for a while and been happy to provide good information and have received help as well but it's been getting swamped with trolls and I've about lost the patience to try and type out long replies for people. Will be saying bye to this forum, good luck to everyone in this period!

My question about call date 2016 peeps getting 12k is a genuine question