Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 16-11-2023 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260349)
Heard that a senior Providence lawyer was asked to leave due to harassment from loan sharks. Anyone heard?

I heard TSMP lawyers are sharks with a heart. Is this true? Why are they involved with the SAS molestation case. Anyone heard about the nondisclosure they made their associate sign after firing her?

Unregistered 16-11-2023 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260546)
I heard TSMP lawyers are sharks with a heart. Is this true? Why are they involved with the SAS molestation case. Anyone heard about the nondisclosure they made their associate sign after firing her?

Sauce?

10char

Unregistered 16-11-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260349)
Heard that a senior Providence lawyer was asked to leave due to harassment from loan sharks. Anyone heard?

Do you mean the fat director with the beard? But last I check he is still there.

Unregistered 17-11-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 259652)
Hi seniors, clueless Y2 student here looking at rajah and tann’s tax, trust and private client practice area. Any advice on career prospects there?

Hi there,

I’ve worked with Vikna Rajah before. The consensus view is that the tax department works very hard. Their portfolio is huge and a lot of work comes in for them. The bulk of the files are actually handled by the senior assocs, whilst Vikna handles the client facing and business side of things for day to day.

Unregistered 18-11-2023 12:33 AM

Slaughters to NQ £125k

Unregistered 18-11-2023 09:12 PM

Punny Sweet Yung Thang FB liked by Siraj Omar. SYT goes by Hunter wHoring.

Unregistered 19-11-2023 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260546)

Is this the one where the perp was asked to leave and matter hushed up, and is now scot free as a director at the Herbert Smith Singapore tie up?

Unregistered 20-11-2023 12:34 AM

Anyone knows how much HSF,WFW and Ashurt are paying 1-3 PQE laterals?

Unregistered 20-11-2023 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260678)
Hi there,

I’ve worked with Vikna Rajah before. The consensus view is that the tax department works very hard. Their portfolio is huge and a lot of work comes in for them. The bulk of the files are actually handled by the senior assocs, whilst Vikna handles the client facing and business side of things for day to day.

Allen Tan of Baker is the best for tax.

Unregistered 20-11-2023 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260875)
Allen Tan of Baker is the best for tax.

Joke…………..