Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 22-10-2023 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258645)
Uh. these days mediocre poly kia from non-IP O level schools can get into nus cs (which used to be a dumping ground) and then into FAANG and earn multiples over raffles and hci educated lawyers.

get over yourselves. nobody owes u a living or a high paying job just because you peaked during a levels.

I believe u r mistaken
Nus law have more poly kia
Nus com sci suprisingly have like 50% raffles hc
And the top cs earners are usually them

So ya ur psle determines the future

Unregistered 22-10-2023 08:55 PM

how is ww's team at drew? heard a few left to join other big four/five.

Unregistered 22-10-2023 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258706)
I believe u r mistaken
Nus law have more poly kia
Nus com sci suprisingly have like 50% raffles hc
And the top cs earners are usually them

So ya ur psle determines the future

source? during my time 70% of law sch was RI and HC. There were like less than 5 poly kia per batch

Sad to see standards have fallen so much.

Unregistered 23-10-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258718)
source? during my time 70% of law sch was RI and HC. There were like less than 5 poly kia per batch

Some people like to live in the past. They are usually the fallen stars who peaked in the past and have now fizzled out. Guess you are one of them. The same type of people who will vote for the opposition and talk about the good old days of being true blue Singaporeans.

Unregistered 23-10-2023 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258718)

Smu law also many poly kias, saw on linkedin a few graduated with summas and double degrees. So what does this make of those RI and HC who didn't graduate with summa/magna leh?

Unregistered 23-10-2023 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258742)
Some people like to live in the past. They are usually the fallen stars who peaked in the past and have now fizzled out. Guess you are one of them. The same type of people who will vote for the opposition and talk about the good old days of being true blue Singaporeans.

Lol y are you projecting your failures. I RI RJ kid all the way, family rich, now in international law firm, just bought another pvt property last year with my wife to rent out. Thankfully, we were smart enough not to use the dumf**k ABSD decoupling method that those legally untrained property agents were trying to upsell. If this is fallen star, then you must have never even obtained the critical mass for stellar formation.

Unregistered 23-10-2023 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258753)
Lol y are you projecting your failures. I RI RJ kid all the way, family rich, now in international law firm, just bought another pvt property last year with my wife to rent out. Thankfully, we were smart enough not to use the dumf**k ABSD decoupling method that those legally untrained property agents were trying to upsell. If this is fallen star, then you must have never even obtained the critical mass for stellar formation.

bro you paid 20% absd?
i know 99-1, iras is clamping
but decoupling 50-50 is legit

anyway congrats, you are very rich to pay 20% absd
could easily use the money to get a free merc s class or bmw 7 series.

Unregistered 23-10-2023 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258755)
bro you paid 20% absd?
i know 99-1, iras is clamping
but decoupling 50-50 is legit

anyway congrats, you are very rich to pay 20% absd
could easily use the money to get a free merc s class or bmw 7 series.

parents have 4 cars in the porch back at the fam home. Between us, we really don't need any more cars.

Unregistered 23-10-2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258756)
parents have 4 cars in the porch back at the fam home. Between us, we really don't need any more cars.

it's true, im the 4 cars

Unregistered 24-10-2023 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 234039)
Rht huat ah!

Ong Lai Huat ah!