Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 03-09-2021 12:11 AM

Do HR / hiring partners from different firms know each other and do you talk about candidates when you recruit?

Unregistered 03-09-2021 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181912)
Why ar is it u from Wongp?
s://.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/former-drew-napier-lawyer-jailed-upskirt-photos-colleague-720586

Sorry, really *hard* to concentrate with so many chio bus around in wongp. Thought she will appreciate my fine photography skills.

Unregistered 03-09-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181951)
Sorry, really *hard* to concentrate with so many chio bus around in wongp. Thought she will appreciate my fine photography skills.

Should we report this?

Unregistered 03-09-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181959)
Should we report this?

Yes please.

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181951)

Definitely report this for falsehood.

Those old WongP haggards in their thirties are past their twenties prime and NOT pretty by any stretch of the imagination.

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:00 PM

This thread started more than 13 years ago and has helped many lawyers, trainees and students navigate through their legal careers and ultimately finding the paths they have been suited for.

However, in recent times, the thread has been filled with sexist, racist, witless, supremacist, elitist and utterly childish comments that don’t serve any purpose at all besides illustrating how things have deteriorated since. It’s only matter of time this thread gets reported out.

Unfortunately, this thread is also the first webpage suggestion that pops out whenever someone searches “lawyer salary sg” or words along those phrases. These are very commonly searched phrases by any members of the public, lawyers and overseas foreigners who wish to relocate or are just interested in our legal salary in general.

This will also be my last post on this thread.

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:07 PM

Bye I am going overseas brosw

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:23 PM

more than 13 years ago

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181984)
This thread started more than 13 years ago and has helped many lawyers, trainees and students navigate through their legal careers and ultimately finding the paths they have been suited for.

However, in recent times, the thread has been filled with sexist, racist, witless, supremacist, elitist and utterly childish comments that don’t serve any purpose at all besides illustrating how things have deteriorated since. It’s only matter of time this thread gets reported out.

Unfortunately, this thread is also the first webpage suggestion that pops out whenever someone searches “lawyer salary sg” or words along those phrases. These are very commonly searched phrases by any members of the public, lawyers and overseas foreigners who wish to relocate or are just interested in our legal salary in general.

Fake news!
} It is less than 12 years
} You will be back

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181984)

It's generally reflective of the quality of lawyering nowadays by the juniors. Fully agree with all your comments.

A quick perusal of the latest posts here and one would think this forum is worse than the SIM UOL thread, which as we know is full of braggarts and trolls. And the irony is the majority of the lawyers posting here would probably look upon SIM UOL with contempt, oblivious to the fact that they are displaying far worse behaviour.

Unregistered 03-09-2021 01:50 PM

The irony is that the messages in the early posts are similar.
Juvenile dogfights beneath those polished passages.
Karma is a bitch.