Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6737-31-yo-liao-no-levels-poly-dip-online-degree-no-work-exp.html)

Unregistered 28-02-2016 10:57 PM

F U C K jiaklatliao

This guy is F U C K ing stupid.

I am beginning to doubt your level of English.

I taught in learning lab between 25 to 27 after which I started teaching private tuition from 28 to 30 years old where my income ranges from 11,000 to 13,000 per month annualised.

Not only you are poor in English, you are also not detailed in reading the post and from all of those pple that attacked you. you should be shameful of yourself.- Why thank me for warning you about tuition.I am not I am laughing at you poor loser.

Yes, I come from a rich family where my dad owns 200 acres of oil palm planatation, but I depend lot on my self and not on my dad.

There is no point in reasoning with you. I should only hurtl vulgarities at you.

F U C K ING STUPID FOOL WITH F U C K ING LOW QUALITY SPERM.

BETTER NOT GET MARRIED

you are in such a pathetic shape and you still dare to doubt others. F U C K ing ******* to you.

Disgrace to Singaporeans and the Malaysia students you are teaching.

Unregistered 28-02-2016 11:06 PM

Loser

F U C K ing loser. Cannot even afford a pathetic HDB and survive in Singapore yet wanting to scoff at others.

HaroldKirschner 21-12-2019 03:08 PM

there are many prestigious universities with online degrees. ucl, imperial, manchester, liverpool, new york university, university california berkeley, durham, usc, edinburgh, even oxford have distance courses with some seminar requirements, etc.

NMIMS Deemed-to-be University, Mumbai has earned AACSB Accreditation given by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the world’s premier accreditation agency for business education globally. nmims executive mba

Unregistered 23-12-2019 02:34 AM

Wonder how is ts now?

Unregistered 20-02-2020 07:42 PM

Any updates from TS?

Unregistered 19-05-2021 07:24 PM

Y'all killed him

Unregistered 19-05-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169524)
Y'all killed him

This forum has a tendency to kill SIM trash 😂

Unregistered 19-05-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169536)
This forum has a tendency to kill SIM trash 😂

Filthy SIM dog - this is your signal to crawl in here to get abused.

Dun wanna anger NUS Masters, yes? Then better follow command like lower-than-excrement filth you are :D

Bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 20-05-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169564)
Filthy SIM dog - this is your signal to crawl in here to get abused.

Dun wanna anger NUS Masters, yes? Then better follow command like lower-than-excrement filth you are :D

Bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Stop lah. Kena bully until dun even dare post anymore. You want a dead body at LSE Clementi? That's where all this bullying is going to lead to.

Unregistered 20-05-2021 07:16 PM

Bet both my balls this guy is doing better than this NUS Trainee 😂

#DBSRejectx2
#SGUnited
#LocalUniLoser4Lyfe :(