Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 22-04-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84211)
You can try reddit..

s://.reddit.com/r/jobs/comments/457soq/heineken_asiapacific_graduate_programme/

Unregistered 22-04-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84212)
s://.reddit.com/r/jobs/comments/457soq/heineken_asiapacific_graduate_programme/

Hey mate, thanks for sharing.

Hmm any hogan assessment test?

Isn't the one same as the Matrigma test that we did?

Unregistered 24-04-2016 01:17 PM

I have received any email regarding to video interview, but i received an email to do a personality test though after the logic test. Did anyone here receive the same email as me?

Unregistered 24-04-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84345)
I have received any email regarding to video interview, but i received an email to do a personality test though after the logic test. Did anyone here receive the same email as me?

Interesting..

Mine was a video interview after the logic test. When is the deadline of your personality test?

Which function and country did you apply to?

Unregistered 24-04-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84350)
Interesting..

Mine was a video interview after the logic test. When is the deadline of your personality test?

Which function and country did you apply to?

I apply for finance in Cambodia. Wondering how much do ppl in that program normally earn?

Unregistered 24-04-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84358)
I apply for finance in Cambodia. Wondering how much do ppl in that program normally earn?

The starting for develop country is ~US$4500, not sure if they lower for developing country.

Unregistered 24-04-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84369)
The starting for develop country is ~US$4500, not sure if they lower for developing country.

I'll be surprised they pay US$4500 for Singapore.

Unregistered 24-04-2016 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84358)
I apply for finance in Cambodia. Wondering how much do ppl in that program normally earn?

I see. I am expecting a range of 3.4k to 4.0k per month for fresh grad.

When is the deadline of your personality test?

Unregistered 24-04-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84381)
I'll be surprised they pay US$4500 for Singapore.

That's impossible.

I say probably 4k.

Unregistered 25-04-2016 11:39 AM

Anyone knows the rough number of people they are accepting for the program?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2