Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 19-04-2016 10:37 PM

Anyone knows when their Ac will be ?

Unregistered 19-04-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83989)
Anyone knows when their Ac will be ?

Have you gotten any reply after the video interview?

Unregistered 20-04-2016 08:22 AM

nope. no reply yet. which function did you apply for ?

Unregistered 20-04-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84008)
nope. no reply yet. which function did you apply for ?

I expressed interest in sc.

Unregistered 20-04-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84013)
I expressed interest in sc.

Haven heard from them yet. Keep my finger crossed.

Unregistered 22-04-2016 08:05 PM

Since the video deadline was about 13 April, they said they will inform within 2 weeks, making 27 April the last day to inform right?

Unregistered 22-04-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84188)
Since the video deadline was about 13 April, they said they will inform within 2 weeks, making 27 April the last day to inform right?

Did you email them? They did not state that they will inform within 2 weeks in the email after the video interview.

Unregistered 22-04-2016 10:36 PM

At the end of the interview the interviewer mentioned that it'll be within two weeks. Anyway from another forum someone posted that he has already received a new email yesterday for the next round of selection.

Unregistered 22-04-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84207)
At the end of the interview the interviewer mentioned that it'll be within two weeks. Anyway from another forum someone posted that he has already received a new email yesterday for the next round of selection.


Can you share the name of the other forum here?

Unregistered 22-04-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84210)
Can you share the name of the other forum here?

You can try reddit..


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2