Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 14-06-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87094)
Didn't get the call too. Probably rejected.

But I am not feeling bad knowing that the salary they offered is only market average. No offence. All the best to those who are offered by Heineken.

3.4k to 3.8k is definitely not the 'average' for a fresh grad. It is a very decent starting salary and the experience/exposure at a brand name like Heineken will put the person on good footing on which to launch his career path.

Don't be salty.

Unregistered 14-06-2016 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87106)
3.4k to 3.8k is definitely not the 'average' for a fresh grad. It is a very decent starting salary and the experience/exposure at a brand name like Heineken will put the person on good footing on which to launch his career path.

Don't be salty.

Yeah I am also probably out, and I agree, the program would definitely have been worth it to accept a bit of a lower salary, simply cause you can probably learn a lot. Congrats!

Unregistered 15-06-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87106)

Don't be salty.

Yeah 3.4k isnt too bad. Diageo is paying almost the same salary too for their fresh graduates.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 05:48 PM

So is it for sure that Heineken offers 3.4k for graduate trainee? I wish to apply next year. Can anyone confirm this? Seems like only one person spoke about the salary.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87193)
So is it for sure that Heineken offers 3.4k for graduate trainee? I wish to apply next year. Can anyone confirm this? Seems like only one person spoke about the salary.

4.6k hahaha

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87193)

Regardless, you should take everything information you read here with a pinch of salt. You should apply with the consideration of the industry, company, and if program fits your career goals and direction.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87199)
4.6k hahaha

Wow. That is a lot. Are you in the program? Why would the previous guy say 3.4k? Is it not standardised?

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87200)
Regardless, you should take everything information you read here with a pinch of salt. You should apply with the consideration of the industry, company, and if program fits your career goals and direction.

Yeah. I am looking into several options. Thanks lots! =)

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87199)
4.6k hahaha

I highly doubt this when P&G is at 4K and Unilever close to 5k.

Any other news?

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87204)
I highly doubt this when P&G is at 4K and Unilever close to 5k.

Any other news?

I thought P&G doesn't have a graduate programme. And i heard from my friend he gets more than 5k as an entry level assistant brand manager.