Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 15-06-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87205)
I thought P&G doesn't have a graduate programme. And i heard from my friend he gets more than 5k as an entry level assistant brand manager.

They do - P&G has a grad program that starts out them as 4k base.

I am not sure if they officially call it a grad program but yes, they do have one. And I am fairly certain your friend isn't getting more than 5k without any years of experience in the business.

Trust me, I work in the industry.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87206)
They do - P&G has a grad program that starts out them as 4k base.

I am not sure if they officially call it a grad program but yes, they do have one. And I am fairly certain your friend isn't getting more than 5k without any years of experience in the business.

Trust me, I work in the industry.

I can confirm that Heineken is their fresh graduates 3.4k to 3.5k, the guy talking about 3.8k or 4.6k are all trolls.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87212)
I can confirm that Heineken is their fresh graduates 3.4k to 3.5k, the guy talking about 3.8k or 4.6k are all trolls.

And how are you so sure lol.

Unregistered 15-06-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87223)
And how are you so sure lol.

It doesn't matter. It only depends on how much u want to believe.

Unless you are the actual candidate getting offer, if not, nothing here can be proven to be true.

Unregistered 16-06-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87193)
So is it for sure that Heineken offers 3.4k for graduate trainee? I wish to apply next year. Can anyone confirm this? Seems like only one person spoke about the salary.

Sheesh lol. People who may not even get into the program thinking so much about the starting salary.. You have other things to worry about bro.

Anyway, I don't know who else got into the program so I can't get anybody to corroborate my package.

Unregistered 16-06-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87264)
Sheesh lol. People who may not even get into the program thinking so much about the starting salary.. You have other things to worry about bro.

Anyway, I don't know who else got into the program so I can't get anybody to corroborate my package.

I agree. It really just highlights the strawberry and durian generations entering the workforce. Everyone has lofty pay expectations... at this rate we will be overwhelmed by the influx of cheaper, more experienced foreign talents. And it will be all our younger generations' own doing.

Unregistered 16-06-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87264)

Didnt you guys go for contract signing already? I saw it at reddit forum. You should know who are the other successful candidates.

Unregistered 18-10-2016 02:59 PM

Anyone applied for the 2017 APAC Programme?

Unregistered 19-11-2016 11:41 PM

Me. I applied for APAC 2017. I just got informed to do the video interview. You?

js1992 21-11-2016 08:42 AM

I just completed the survey on 16/11/2016. How long did they take to revert back to you?