Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 07-12-2016 09:09 PM

Anyone applied Procurement?

Unregistered 08-12-2016 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 92860)
Nice response. I am sure the previous poster appreciates your answer :)

haha well... some people havent done their video interview yet ya know...

Unregistered 08-12-2016 04:40 PM

Anyone can share what they ask in the video interview? Just received the email to do video interview.

Unregistered 09-12-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 92906)
Anyone can share what they ask in the video interview? Just received the email to do video interview.

yes can :)

Unregistered 11-12-2016 06:05 PM

Hey Guys, what were the questions in your video interview? That would help some of us a lot ! Thanks

Unregistered 12-12-2016 04:55 PM

roar m13 gillitts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 92992)
Hey Guys, what were the questions in your video interview? That would help some of us a lot ! Thanks

they asked

which region other than the one you selected, would you like to go for your first rotation, and why,

what issues you are able to identify within an organization, and how would you go about solving them, and

name an incident where you displayed mental fortitude (and more of these typical interview questions)

got other questions too but not sure if many people are interested.

Unregistered 12-12-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93012)
they asked

which region other than the one you selected, would you like to go for your first rotation, and why,

what issues you are able to identify within an organization, and how would you go about solving them, and

name an incident where you displayed mental fortitude (and more of these typical interview questions)

Ha... mine are totally different, but the questions have the same aims...

Unregistered 12-12-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93012)
they asked

Hum looks like it's different for everyone but please if you have more just share, I am really interested

Unregistered 28-12-2016 12:02 PM

Malaysian candidate here.

I just gotten my video interview email. The progress is pretty fast, I applied on 13th of Dec, and now already in video interview stage. The deadline falls on 2nd of Jan, so I might just chill first and get ready for that. If anyone could share more about the video interview questions I would be very much appreciated.

Thank you. Cheers!

Unregistered 29-12-2016 12:22 PM

I submitted my application and completed the questionnaire late October, but still have not received any invitation for a video interview of sorts. Has anyone else not received the video interview? Is the video interview a mandatory step in the application process or do only shortlisted candidates get the video interview?