Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 22-05-2016 10:16 PM

feeling a lil stressed also cos i didn't prepare anything. and not sure what to expect. did you do any preparation?

Unregistered 22-05-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 85945)
feeling a lil stressed also cos i didn't prepare anything. and not sure what to expect. did you do any preparation?

I expressed interest in SC.

No worries. There's nothing to prepare except remember to prepare questions to ask them.

Is this your first AC?

Unregistered 22-05-2016 10:36 PM

my process was submit cv, some iq test thingy, video-recorded interview, phone interview, personality test, then tmr. is it same as yours?

and how're you going down tmr? i'm driving, need a lift? hahaha

Unregistered 25-05-2016 09:25 PM

Anyone has reply from Heineken?

Unregistered 26-05-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86205)
Anyone has reply from Heineken?

Received news that they are still finalizing..

Unregistered 30-05-2016 11:07 PM

Anyone has friends working as Management Trainee for Heineken APAC?

Will be going for their final assessment, I am curious with the package that they are going to offer for successful candidates. Will be glad if anyone can shed me some light.

Unregistered 01-06-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86427)
Anyone has friends working as Management Trainee for Heineken APAC?

Will be going for their final assessment, I am curious with the package that they are going to offer for successful candidates. Will be glad if anyone can shed me some light.

The last time I heard from my friend's friend is that they are offering 3.8k/month

Unregistered 01-06-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86494)
The last time I heard from my friend's friend is that they are offering 3.8k/month

Thanks for sharing! Do you happen to know if the offer is fixed? Or negotiable within a range?

Unregistered 02-06-2016 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86508)
Thanks for sharing! Do you happen to know if the offer is fixed? Or negotiable within a range?

Friend, don't believe everything you see here. I don't expect so much from a graduate programe.

Unregistered 02-06-2016 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86510)
Friend, don't believe everything you see here. I don't expect so much from a graduate programe.

I think it is rather believable. DBS offers 3.8k for its grad program, Abbott 3.7k, Shell 3.8K, P&G 3.8k. Graduate programs are usually fast track management schemes, and with overseas exposure as part of this program, it is a telltale sign that Heineken has the financial strength to support its graduates. Of course, in comparison to the IGP, I would think the salary is marginally lesser, but Heineken will not shortchange its staff, especially after putting them through so many rounds of selection.