Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 11-01-2017 12:05 PM

I applied to Vietnam and still have not received any news after the video interview. I did not remember if the interviewer in the email said when the outcome will come out. So I'm still waiting. Don't know if I will have a chance to get to the next round.

If anyone knows any news, appreciate if you can let me know.

Thanksssssss!

Unregistered 12-01-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93691)
I applied to Singapore, and was informed that we would receive an outcome by 3rd Jan. However, I did not receive anything by that time, so I assumed that I was out? But yesterday, I received an email to Hogan Assessment from Optimal Consulting Group. Is this the one that Heineken sent? as I do not recall I applied to this Optimal Consulting Group.

May I ask when did you receive/finish your video interview? Thanks.

I did mine before Christmas but haven't heard back since then.

Unregistered 13-01-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93729)
May I ask when did you receive/finish your video interview? Thanks.

I did mine before Christmas but haven't heard back since then.

I completed mine on 13th, the deadline given to me was 22nd

Unregistered 16-01-2017 12:03 PM

Hi I applied to Taiwan last month, haven't heard anything back, does this mean I've got no chance for this program anymore?
Do they automatically send back the response email?

Everpool 16-01-2017 01:59 PM

Singaporean/Malaysian applicants
 
Hi,

Wonder if the company is still accepting SG/MY based applicants? I've gone thru their website and there doesnt seem to be a link to apply. Do you have to email them your CV? Or is the application period already over?

Unregistered 16-01-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everpool (Post 93821)
Hi,

Wonder if the company is still accepting SG/MY based applicants? I've gone thru their website and there doesnt seem to be a link to apply. Do you have to email them your CV? Or is the application period already over?

You missed the application deadline..

Everpool 17-01-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93836)
You missed the application deadline..

Oh well, I'll try next year then, had thought the deadline was end of January.. Then again, I probably wouldn't have gotten in the program this year anyway.. In the meanwhile I shall explore other options.

Unregistered 18-01-2017 12:00 AM

Everpool you should keep ur eyes on the IGP program. Some countries has already started offering them.

Unregistered 18-01-2017 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93817)
Hi I applied to Taiwan last month, haven't heard anything back, does this mean I've got no chance for this program anymore?
Do they automatically send back the response email?

They do not send an automatic reply. For me they emailed me back 9 days after i applied. I think there's a mass of applicants atm, and theyre also started the interview round for the earlier batch. So expect some delays. Keep your hopes up 🙂

Everpool 18-01-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93862)
Everpool you should keep ur eyes on the IGP program. Some countries has already started offering them.

Thanks for the heads up - been to their website again and saw the application links :) I'll give that a serious think and make sure I wont run afoul of the deadlines if I do decide to apply..

Speaking of applying, does Heineken process applications as soon as they are received or will they wait until closing date? And what are their online tests like?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2