Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Diageo Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6445-diageo-graduate-programme.html)

megamax 05-01-2016 03:15 PM

Diageo Graduate Programme

Hi everyone!

I know Diageo just launched its first graduate programme this year, and I was wondering if anyone has applied for it?

I submitted the application form, but am I supposed to get a values fit questionnaire to fill up? Once I clicked submit, I didn't get any questionnaire form.

Thanks guys!

Unregistered 05-01-2016 03:44 PM

Diageo not bad, a lot of incentive trips and free liquor according to my sister. Bonuses also quite high 9-10 months on average.

Unregistered 06-01-2016 12:23 PM

just check with hr on starting salary. fresh grad bachelors is 4.8k, for master or those with 1-2 years exp can go up to 5.5k. about same as other big fmcg.

Unregistered 06-01-2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77634)
just check with hr on starting salary. fresh grad bachelors is 4.8k, for master or those with 1-2 years exp can go up to 5.5k. about same as other big fmcg.

money is good but remember this industry need to do a lot of entertaining after work.

paganihulk 06-01-2016 04:58 PM

anyone received and did the online assessment?

Unregistered 07-01-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. yes yes i am sure the HR just told you the pay when you asked.

Unregistered 07-01-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77683)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. yes yes i am sure the HR just told you the pay when you asked.

most map program starting pay is quite transparent.

Unregistered 07-01-2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Hi, may I know how you managed to get this info? Just via an email to general hr contact? When I asked, they told me this will be made known much later in the selection process. Guessing it's post-AC round.

Unregistered 08-01-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77688)
most map program starting pay is quite transparent.

They are transparent by 2 virtue. First is that it is usually fixed or have a fixed range. Second is that there were previous batch of MA who will leak the amount out. This is Diageo first batch in Singapore, so there is no past data or previous batch to give you the answer. Application started just slightly less than 3 weeks ago, and no MNC move so fast that AC would have happened within 3 weeks, so no one would have gotten to negotiate with HR yet. So this joker is implying that he manage to just ask the HR without getting to negotiate with them about the pay? and they just give it up? If you truly believe that, you probably shouldn't be applying for a MAP.

Unregistered 08-01-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77731)
They are transparent by 2 virtue. First is that it is usually fixed or have a fixed range. Second is that there were previous batch of MA who will leak the amount out. This is Diageo first batch in Singapore, so there is no past data or previous batch to give you the answer. Application started just slightly less than 3 weeks ago, and no MNC move so fast that AC would have happened within 3 weeks, so no one would have gotten to negotiate with HR yet. So this joker is implying that he manage to just ask the HR without getting to negotiate with them about the pay? and they just give it up? If you truly believe that, you probably shouldn't be applying for a MAP.

Depends on company policy, some companies are quite upfront about starting pay and even readily share them with students during campus roadshow.

I don't know about Diageo, but you shouldn't make generalizations for all companies and assume that people can only talk about salary during contract negotiation.