Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Diageo Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6445-diageo-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 25-01-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigueroa (Post 78750)
Hey guys! Am scheduled for the assessment centre for Diageo under this graduate program next monday. Pretty nervous (first ac ever!), but excited at the same time to learn more! Really love the culture and values of the company, can safely say that it's my dream job, and what I want for my future career!

Was wondering if anyone who has gone through this particular AC before, care to share some tips and advice, like what kind of questions and what to take note of? I understand I can google those out, but it would be great if I could get inputs from you guys!

Thank you so much!

The answer for AC is always the same. Be yourself. You can read all about how to act and behave and change yourself accordingly, but you are going to suffer in the long haul. They are looking for a specific characteristic and if you force it to get in, you will not be able to enjoy your work anyhow

Unregistered 14-02-2016 01:36 PM

anyone here who has completed the ac already, and has already gotten a reply from diageo regarding acceptance/rejection?

Unregistered 16-02-2016 11:40 PM

anxiousannie

Wondering if anyone has gotten a reply from diageo?!

Unregistered 17-02-2016 03:57 PM

hey annie.. i haven't as well. but.. unfortunately i have a friend from the ac who was already offered last week, like straight after cny. but my other peers have not receive any reply from them as well. like they say, no news might still be good news, so keep that little hope strong, but do prepare for rejection (i have been doing so) too aite? :)

Unregistered 01-03-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 79973)
hey annie.. i haven't as well. but.. unfortunately i have a friend from the ac who was already offered last week, like straight after cny. but my other peers have not receive any reply from them as well. like they say, no news might still be good news, so keep that little hope strong, but do prepare for rejection (i have been doing so) too aite? :)

Hi everyone,

I am preparing for the digital interview. Can anyone give me the questions that they will ask during the digital interview?

Unregistered 17-03-2016 09:06 AM

supply chain

Did anyone get called to go down do the supply chain ac in March yet?

Unregistered 21-03-2016 05:32 PM

just received the invitation for the final round... my dates are 1st week of april though... anybody has any tips?

Unregistered 03-04-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81800)
just received the invitation for the final round... my dates are 1st week of april though... anybody has any tips?

Good luck!

Unregistered 06-04-2016 10:36 PM

I went for the AC on Monday. Understand that Diageo held AC on both Monday and Tuesday. Can someone please share if you got selected for this program so that the rest of us wouldn't have to wait too long for the result.

Really appreciate. Thanks.

Unregistered 07-04-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82960)
I went for the AC on Monday. Understand that Diageo held AC on both Monday and Tuesday. Can someone please share if you got selected for this program so that the rest of us wouldn't have to wait too long for the result.

Really appreciate. Thanks.

Agree! Do share with if u know anyone already got the offer. Thanks!