Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Credit Suisse salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5331-credit-suisse-salary.html)

tikkitokerHub 26-08-2020 05:31 AM

Hottest twerk babes TIKTOK 2020

It so happened that on the evening of the fifth day, a black guy, a Brazilian, with whom we met on the beach throughout the day, was sitting at a table with us. He spoke Russian fairly well and approached all his occasional verbal issues with humor. He was 38 years old, and he looked good, was moderately well-fed, had a fairly short hair and, according to him, have been divorced for several years. He was friendly, smiling and slightly flirting with my wife.
She liked this manifestation of male interest in her person. And I saw how she was thrilled with the signs of attention, which proved to her that she really attracted not only me, but also for other men.
Hot Bikni Girls with Big boobs And hot dance Big Ass s://..com/watch?v=OO5GirY4KhY Tiktok hot bikini compilation
We all sat at our table, chatting on various abstract issues and listening to music. Women were in light summer dresses, husbands in shorts and T-shirts. My partner was wearing a light white sundress, barely reaching to the middle of her thighs, from under the bodice which only transparent silicone straps from the bra arrived on her bare shoulders. When another song ended and a more calm melody of slow dance sounded in the hall, us friends visited dance.

Unregistered 26-08-2020 07:33 AM

Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;67463]are you living in a pothole mate?

Avp in banks easily get 7-10 grand.... vP 12+++ I am talking about investment banks here not your off the mill maybank...

Try translating that into ur civil service rank. That's probably too end of your CeP[/QUOTE

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;144518]Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67463)
are you living in a pothole mate?

Avp in banks easily get 7-10 grand.... vP 12+++ I am talking about investment banks here not your off the mill maybank...

Try translating that into ur civil service rank. That's probably too end of your CeP[/QUOTE

Where did you get your sources from? My friend in BB Ops as a SUMMER ANALYST is drawing 5k+

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;144669]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144518)
Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

Where did you get your sources from? My friend in BB Ops as a SUMMER ANALYST is drawing 5k+

Is this even legit? JPM and GS pays 4.5k ish but Credit Suisse 5k and up?

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:42 AM

That's probably with bonus.

GS ops first year in 2018 drew around 5.3 with bonuses.

langdonuin77 12-11-2020 01:25 AM

I think that now Tik Tok can become the basic salary. So if you are a pretty girl and you can dance a little this "profession" is for you lol. But speaking seriously now Tik Tok is really very popular and people make a lot of money on it. I have a friend who has an account there. Of course, he is not ver ypopular but he wants to develop his channel. He even found premium likes for TikTok and real followers. I thought that he is kidding but not, we really have such services which help people to become very popular and to earn more money. Isn't it cool?!

Unregistered 09-06-2021 08:56 PM

What's the starting pay for junior analyst fresh out of NUS?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173294)

Depends which function?

Unregistered 12-06-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173294)

between 4 - 5k depending on ur role

Unregistered 20-03-2023 08:59 PM

anyone started finding new jobs?