Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Credit Suisse salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5331-credit-suisse-salary.html)

Overmyhead 30-05-2015 02:21 AM

Credit Suisse salary

Hi, anyone can share what is the pay and bonus (abt 2-3 years experience) like in CS risk/ control function and prospects? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 30-05-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overmyhead (Post 67384)
Hi, anyone can share what is the pay and bonus (abt 2-3 years experience) like in CS risk/ control function and prospects? Thanks in advance!

Easily 50k pa, if you are mobile and have opportunity to move to any country, then sky's the limit!

Unregistered 30-05-2015 09:49 PM

Why not join govt?

Starting 50-55k for 2nd upper local uni

Overmyhead 31-05-2015 12:14 AM

thanks for the replies. Well im in govt now.. 50k is indeed lower than what im getting in govt. Any idea how many months bonus they pay for risk/control function? Quite surprised that banks pay less than govt.....

Unregistered 31-05-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overmyhead (Post 67426)
thanks for the replies. Well im in govt now.. 50k is indeed lower than what im getting in govt. Any idea how many months bonus they pay for risk/control function? Quite surprised that banks pay less than govt.....

think long term young lad.

Bank isn't underpaying u... The government is overpaying to lock u in.

Stay a few more years and u will find yourself out of touch with the society.. That's when your pay stagnates and the bankers pay starts going way higher than u can imagine

But of course it comes with long hours. Want to be mediocre then stay in govt.

Unregistered 31-05-2015 03:36 PM

Actually this is untrue,

Factor in the bonus payout and that govt salary is constantly re-adjusted upwards,
end up govt pays more than bank control functions.. for the average performer.

Bonus is ard 1.5-3.5 months in banks risk/control.
Market/credit risk > ops risk

Unregistered 31-05-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67457)
Actually this is untrue,

Factor in the bonus payout and that govt salary is constantly re-adjusted upwards,
end up govt pays more than bank control functions.. for the average performer.

Bonus is ard 1.5-3.5 months in banks risk/control.
Market/credit risk > ops risk

are you living in a pothole mate?

Avp in banks easily get 7-10 grand.... vP 12+++ I am talking about investment banks here not your off the mill maybank...

Try translating that into ur civil service rank. That's probably too end of your CeP

Overmyhead 31-05-2015 09:47 PM

thanks.. i need no convincing to leave govt... it really makes one become mediocre.... at least from my own experience... and while it is nice being on the receiving end of high pay and bonus, it does not make sense to pay average performers high bonus despite average performance - it does not incentivise people to work hard at all....

market risk and credit risk.... can i know what are their prospects? i heard product control pays quite well but its like another deadend/ops job? is that true?

Unregistered 01-06-2015 09:14 AM

I am a vp working in mkt risk with an investment bank.
Total annual compensation work out to be SGD 287k.
Highly stress environment but rewarding.

Unregistered 01-06-2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67489)
I am a vp working in mkt risk with an investment bank.
Total annual compensation work out to be SGD 287k.
Highly stress environment but rewarding.

I muz say that u need good interpersonal skills(smoking helps), good technical excel/vba, access, understanding of risk/pnl, able to translate problems into solution, timeseries modeling and be outspoken.

tikkitokerHub 26-08-2020 05:31 AM

Hottest twerk babes TIKTOK 2020

It so happened that on the evening of the fifth day, a black guy, a Brazilian, with whom we met on the beach throughout the day, was sitting at a table with us. He spoke Russian fairly well and approached all his occasional verbal issues with humor. He was 38 years old, and he looked good, was moderately well-fed, had a fairly short hair and, according to him, have been divorced for several years. He was friendly, smiling and slightly flirting with my wife.
She liked this manifestation of male interest in her person. And I saw how she was thrilled with the signs of attention, which proved to her that she really attracted not only me, but also for other men.
Hot Bikni Girls with Big boobs And hot dance Big Ass s://..com/watch?v=OO5GirY4KhY Tiktok hot bikini compilation
We all sat at our table, chatting on various abstract issues and listening to music. Women were in light summer dresses, husbands in shorts and T-shirts. My partner was wearing a light white sundress, barely reaching to the middle of her thighs, from under the bodice which only transparent silicone straps from the bra arrived on her bare shoulders. When another song ended and a more calm melody of slow dance sounded in the hall, us friends visited dance.

Unregistered 26-08-2020 07:33 AM

Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;67463]are you living in a pothole mate?

Avp in banks easily get 7-10 grand.... vP 12+++ I am talking about investment banks here not your off the mill maybank...

Try translating that into ur civil service rank. That's probably too end of your CeP[/QUOTE

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;144518]Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67463)
are you living in a pothole mate?

Try translating that into ur civil service rank. That's probably too end of your CeP[/QUOTE

Where did you get your sources from? My friend in BB Ops as a SUMMER ANALYST is drawing 5k+

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;144669]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144518)
Please take this with a pinch of salt. An AVP in ops risk and trade control will be drawing only slightly above 5K, IN A BB. Only if you are in market risk, will you draw 7-10k... Lol.

Where did you get your sources from? My friend in BB Ops as a SUMMER ANALYST is drawing 5k+

Is this even legit? JPM and GS pays 4.5k ish but Credit Suisse 5k and up?

Unregistered 28-08-2020 10:42 AM

That's probably with bonus.

GS ops first year in 2018 drew around 5.3 with bonuses.

langdonuin77 12-11-2020 01:25 AM

I think that now Tik Tok can become the basic salary. So if you are a pretty girl and you can dance a little this "profession" is for you lol. But speaking seriously now Tik Tok is really very popular and people make a lot of money on it. I have a friend who has an account there. Of course, he is not ver ypopular but he wants to develop his channel. He even found premium likes for TikTok and real followers. I thought that he is kidding but not, we really have such services which help people to become very popular and to earn more money. Isn't it cool?!

Unregistered 09-06-2021 08:56 PM

What's the starting pay for junior analyst fresh out of NUS?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173294)

Depends which function?

Unregistered 12-06-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173294)

between 4 - 5k depending on ur role

Unregistered 20-03-2023 08:59 PM

anyone started finding new jobs?

Unregistered 20-03-2023 10:04 PM

where to find jobs for fellow CS. See on LinkedIn that many NUS/NTU FCH from Credit suisse finding new bosses for jobs

Unregistered 20-03-2023 11:06 PM

Well RIP Credit Suisse....

Mass layoffs coming. I applied last year, it was either joining Credit Suisse or DBS SEED program, obviously I took Credit Suisse because they offered 7.8k base pay over DBS's 5k...

1 year later, no pay increment, bonus is on "hold" and my team already lost 16 outside contractors who were part of my backend ops team.

GGs.

Unregistered 21-03-2023 08:58 AM

agreed, 3 of my NTU friends in Credit suisse already removed it from their linkedin lol

same as shopee problem , earn a lot of $$$$ but at what cost ?? end up lose ur job and now cant even get any job , shag

Unregistered 21-03-2023 09:53 AM

no worries can still do onlyfans if cannot find jobs

Unregistered 21-03-2023 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243264)
no worries can still do onlyfans if cannot find jobs

It’s true some of my colleagues are now on only fans and some have advertised themselves on sammyboy.

Unregistered 21-03-2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243336)
It’s true some of my colleagues are now on only fans and some have advertised themselves on sammyboy.

no worries, your mother also can

Unregistered 21-03-2023 10:02 PM

It was announced that staff will still be getting bonus and increment, while bondholders and shareholders are losing money.

Unregistered 22-03-2023 12:25 AM

heard a couple of CS employees rushing to apply local banks and maybank

Unregistered 22-03-2023 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243355)

Can try cimb and rhb as well.

Unregistered 22-03-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243355)

I have friends from CS who used to Yaya papaya look down on local banks. Always saying how great CS were, how good increments were, how great colleagues were

Unregistered 22-03-2023 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243373)
I have friends from CS who used to Yaya papaya look down on local banks. Always saying how great CS were, how good increments were, how great colleagues were

LOL let's be real, you don't have friends in CS.

Don't come here talk cock kid.

Unregistered 22-03-2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

?

confirm u ownself put words in their mouth de, simi lj where got this kind of friends one LOL either u csb or ur personality so sai until mix around with dis kind of losers

Unregistered 22-03-2023 07:09 PM

heard alot jump from building

Unregistered 22-03-2023 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243382)
LOL let's be real, you don't have friends in CS.

Don't come here talk cock kid.

cs employee 1 spotted

Unregistered 22-03-2023 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243391)
?

confirm u ownself put words in their mouth de, simi lj where got this kind of friends one LOL either u csb or ur personality so sai until mix around with dis kind of losers

cs employee 2 spotted

Unregistered 22-03-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243421)
heard alot jump from building

Really? Don talk cock la

Unregistered 22-03-2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

but why would they tell u tho

Unregistered 23-03-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

har?

either you work in CS also or you have some really weird friends, out of the blue talk about looking down on local banks for no reason lol makes 0 sense

Unregistered 24-03-2023 01:04 AM

tried a CS FL last night. Her first night in FL line. did it to prepare for upcoming retrenchment.

28 yo. tight and big neh neh. shoot on neh neh

Unregistered 24-03-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243562)
tried a CS FL last night. Her first night in FL line. did it to prepare for upcoming retrenchment.

28 yo. tight and big neh neh. shoot on neh neh

post this garbage at 1am, ur future is not looking bright