Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 30-03-2023 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244281)
Hi guys, I have emailed ACN TAP HR to ask since there’s a fella claiming to have over 40+ offers and what not.
They said that they have not contacted any applicants yet and are waiting for the next round of EE to conclude first.
So to the guy that’s trolling, like dude get a life

Prove that you send the email and get the response. Anyone also can say that they asked Accenture HR

Unregistered 30-03-2023 08:24 PM

Wow can't believe the applicants of Accenture are so immature and unprofessional.

Unregistered 30-03-2023 08:56 PM

Why would ANYONE email HR about some rumors that they read online? Think about it.

Does it make any sense? Would you, as a future applicant / Accenture employee, bother HR about some ******** you read online?

Imagine if someone here said "I'm the Accenture CEO, everyone gets a million dollars!", then how? Are you gonna email HR and ask that also? LOL...

Unregistered 30-03-2023 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244352)
Why would ANYONE email HR about some rumors that they read online? Think about it.

Does it make any sense? Would you, as a future applicant / Accenture employee, bother HR about some ******** you read online?

Imagine if someone here said "I'm the Accenture CEO, everyone gets a million dollars!", then how? Are you gonna email HR and ask that also? LOL...

Y’all are being so immature. Instead of thinking or listening to anons on forums, focus on getting another interview at another company. If you haven’t heard back while some people are supposedly saying they got offers, then just continue applying to other jobs at other companies.
If they do get back next week or WHENEVER, then you can proceed to accept it or compare with the new offer you get or whatever. If they don’t, at least you’re not wasting your time on forums contemplating abt whether you’ve gotten a job or not and are probably in the midst of another interview for another job.

Unregistered 31-03-2023 06:44 AM

if I'm HR and people email me despo things like if offers are out alr anot i will reject this kind of applicants

Unregistered 31-03-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244363)
Y’all are being so immature. Instead of thinking or listening to anons on forums, focus on getting another interview at another company. If you haven’t heard back while some people are supposedly saying they got offers, then just continue applying to other jobs at other companies.
If they do get back next week or WHENEVER, then you can proceed to accept it or compare with the new offer you get or whatever. If they don’t, at least you’re not wasting your time on forums contemplating abt whether you’ve gotten a job or not and are probably in the midst of another interview for another job.

Not gonna apply to other places, it's either Accenture or nothing

Unregistered 31-03-2023 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244363)

No idea why did you quote me and say "Y'all" lmao I already have a job, I just find it hilarious that the last few posts are just people whining about offers being out already or not to the point of someone going as far as to claim or actually email HR about it.

That's the most unprofessional cringe thing I've ever read in my entire life. Nothing more annoying to talent acquisition staffs than some fresh grad constantly going "hey so any update?? any update?? are offers out?? someone say they are".

Yikes...

Unregistered 31-03-2023 10:56 AM

Read on glassdoor last round should be hr interview

Unregistered 31-03-2023 10:58 AM

take this forum with a pinch of salt la guys , u read what and go disturb hr confirm sabotage urself one

Unregistered 31-03-2023 12:52 PM

31st EE

Hey everyone who attended today's (31st march) EE. How was it!