Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 10-07-2021 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177499)
Hi how easy is it to get into Accenture? Seems like they are accepting any Tom dick and Harry nowadays

Are you one of the TDH?

Unregistered 10-07-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Hi how easy is it to get into Accenture? Seems like they are accepting any Tom dick and Harry nowadays

Well u have to try for yourself then.. just try submitting your resume in via the site and see how far it goes

Unregistered 10-07-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177506)
Well u have to try for yourself then.. just try submitting your resume in via the site and see how far it goes

Hi, I graduated from private university (U of Buffalo) and currently with accenture for 3 years and lovin' it! Enjoy the ride!

Unregistered 11-07-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

I think quite easy leh.

Recently I applied for it, did the online test and one of their HR contacted me vua email for interview a few days later.

I wasn't interested anymore and missed the deadline for respondjng them. But they still called me up for interview anyway via phone anyway, which I just attended since its online anyway.

I got the offer the day after that online interview. Lol.

Unregistered 11-07-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177549)
I think quite easy leh.

Recently I applied for it, did the online test and one of their HR contacted me vua email for interview a few days later.

I wasn't interested anymore and missed the deadline for respondjng them. But they still called me up for interview anyway via phone anyway, which I just attended since its online anyway.

I got the offer the day after that online interview. Lol.

Oh to add on, the interview wasn't really like an interview. It was more of a chit chat session

Unregistered 11-07-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177550)
Oh to add on, the interview wasn't really like an interview. It was more of a chit chat session

How many years of exp and what was offered to u?

Unregistered 12-07-2021 01:31 PM

I just sat at home and they sent me offer letter even though I didn't apply for the job.

Unregistered 12-07-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177579)
How many years of exp and what was offered to u?

3 years of exp and offered 5k. Is this acceptable?

Unregistered 12-07-2021 07:46 PM

Do the experienced staff(from analyst up to manager) get market adjustment for their salary too like the fresh grad analysts?

Unregistered 12-07-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177651)
3 years of exp and offered 5k. Is this acceptable?

5k? Rofl thats fresh grad pay now at acn. Sorry your 3 years of exp equate to fresh grad at acn.