Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 12-04-2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165210)
So how much are you earning now? Whats your monthly base?

5.6k in a middle office role in a bank. I included the allowance from ACN in the calculation.

My 30% increment not because I have experience in ACN, but its just the starting salary for that role, and I manage to enter because of my prior internship experience

I regret joining ACN now, it's really a waste of 1 year of my life

Unregistered 12-04-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165213)
5.6k in a middle office role in a bank. I included the allowance from ACN in the calculation.

My 30% increment not because I have experience in ACN, but its just the starting salary for that role, and I manage to enter because of my prior internship experience

You're right, if you join Big 4, exit opportunity is def a finance role (rank depending on when you exit, from finance associate to manager). You join ACN, bleh its the end

Unregistered 12-04-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

What MO function exactly? 5.6k for 1 YOE is really decent.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Rofl i call bullshat. If you want to discredit your 1 year experience at accenture, you are saying that 5.6k is the entry pay for fresh grads at the middle office role in the bank? Management associates in banks dont even start off that high.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165221)
Rofl i call bullshat. If you want to discredit your 1 year experience at accenture, you are saying that 5.6k is the entry pay for fresh grads at the middle office role in the bank? Management associates in banks dont even start off that high.

I wont be surprise. It is often the case that new joiners earn higher than someone that joined the graduate program. I have seen GS pays 10k for 4 yoe which I dont think you can get that if you join the bank from year 1.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165221)

I didn't join any grad/ma program though, i joined a direct hire transaction banking role in a european bank. If you look at glassdoor salaries its in line with those.

I think you need to open your mind abit, maybe you're still in ACN and that legit sucks lol

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165225)
I didn't join any grad/ma program though, i joined a direct hire transaction banking role in a european bank. If you look at glassdoor salaries its in line with those.

I think you need to open your mind abit, maybe you're still in ACN and that legit sucks lol

Agreed LOL

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Calling bullsh*t as well. TB FO grad positions and top bulges are only paying average 5-5.5k. Unlikely you are drawing 5.7k base with 1 YOE in MO.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Oh and to add on, as I said previously, I managed to land a role there because I did a prior TB internship for 6 months during my uni days, which is what my avp told me on why they chose me. The ACN experience wasnt even part of the consideration even though i spent 1 year there

Unregistered 12-04-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165227)
Calling bullsh*t as well. TB FO grad positions and top bulges are only paying average 5-5.5k. Unlikely you are drawing 5.7k base with 1 YOE in MO.

Jealous boy.... HAHHAHAHA