Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 26-05-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219157)
ya no troll bro this program legit ez to get thats why all my friends go for it first as back-up plan

i applied bytedance, shopee and shopback.... i failed at round 3-4, shag

i didnt apply anywhere else cause other companies boring af..

from ntu cs btw

damn thats shag af bro

got try FAANG? else u can honestly try GovTech, its at least in FAANG realm even if not quite there

bro if u from cs i really wouldnt recommend u joining a program that accepts non tech ppl and train from scratch, just my $0.02

Unregistered 26-05-2022 04:20 PM

From technical background in NTU as well... accepted this program thought got prospects, should have felt it was suspicious when the interview was just 1 round and mcqs. The offer came within 24 hours which made it worse

Unregistered 26-05-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219215)
From technical background in NTU as well... accepted this program thought got prospects, should have felt it was suspicious when the interview was just 1 round and mcqs. The offer came within 24 hours which made it worse

://elijames.org/the-two-tiers-of-singapores-tech-companies/

worth a read even if some of what written isnt true anymore (like starting pay for SWE at 3-4k LOL)

if u have technical skills, really would advise you to join the good side of tech in the blog article written above

Unregistered 26-05-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219211)
you want to read up on relevant topics before a program that will teach you and guide you on what to read up on?

wow these TDP people legit cmi

Yes i want to. What is wrong with being proactive? Like i said, I'm from a non-tech background and don't want to be a deer caught in the headlights when i start the program. And i don't expect to be spoon-fed during the program either.

Unregistered 26-05-2022 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219211)
you want to read up on relevant topics before a program that will teach you and guide you on what to read up on?

wow these TDP people legit cmi

I mean what did you expect? People don't trust this program lmfao it's literally for anyone with little to no tech skills.

If you're going to self study before starting the program, you're just going to get bored sitting around learning what you already know.

Unregistered 27-05-2022 01:15 PM

tdp

didn't applied for this program - but I know friends who have accepted but have renege on the offer due to how uncertain this program is.

Unregistered 27-05-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219348)
didn't applied for this program - but I know friends who have accepted but have renege on the offer due to how uncertain this program is.

Any penalty?

Unregistered 27-05-2022 02:50 PM

anyone received the invite for networking session for next fri?

Unregistered 27-05-2022 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219361)
anyone received the invite for networking session for next fri?

Yes I did. Not sure if I should go though. My social anxiety is acting up

Unregistered 31-05-2022 04:41 PM

Anyone going for the Fri meet & greet?